Story 1 Chapter 1: Be Prepared

"(One dream) 안녕하세요! Tomorrow by Together 입니다!", the quintet chanted.

Tomorrow by Together, often shortened to TXT, was a South Korean male music idol group that debuted March 4, 2019, under BigHit Entertainment, which is now a branch of HYBE Music Labels. Their debut song "Crown" was a big hit, and they quickly rose to fame as a rookie group. Five years later, they were still performing tremendously well, and were doing the best they had ever done. They liked to credit their fame to their fanbase MOA, whose acronym stood for Moments of Alwaysness.

"As MOA may know–"

"Yes, our very smart MOA–"

"MOA is well informed–"

"--this is our fifth year since our debut–"

"HYUNG WE'RE GETTING SO OLD!"

"Soobinie our precious hyung is becoming a grandpa just by standing here!"

"sHUT UP BEOMGYU–"

"--and five is a very special number for us, as there are five of us here–"

"A-AND 5,000,000 MOA!!"

"--and 5,000,000 MOA and counting," Soobin finished. The members all started clapping then, satisfied Soobin had finished his (rather disrupted) speech.

"To celebrate,"

"We're holding a 5 hour long livestream,"

"Available on V-live, Weverse, and YouTube,"

"That way all MOA can watch, even after the livestream is over."

"The first hour we're doing introductions of the members and staff. Yes, even our hot staff who always escape me trying to get them shown on camera!"

"Yeonjun I swear to God in heaven above if you go off script ONE MORE TIME–"

"The second hour we're listening to and reviewing our biggest hits from each year."

"The third hour, we'll go over our evolution as a group and how we've evolved with the Kpop industry or encouraged its evolution in our time since debut."

"The fourth hour we'll be cooking, baking, and setting up an area to sit down, eat, drink, and talk with MOA."

"And the fifth hour, we'll be holding a live Q&A sesh with MOA."

And that's just what they did.

+×+

Five hours later, the live stream had ended, and TXT & their staff were exchanging congratulations whilst packing up before giving their farewells.

"Wah, that was nice," Yeonjun sighed, collapsing on the sofa at their house in Gangnam.

"Yeah, I enjoyed conversing with MOA today," Hueningkai commented, hanging his jacket in the coat closet by the door. In the background, Taehyun commented under his breath "hard to believe Hueningkai wore an actual jacket for once" to which Hueningkai rolled his eyes.

"Being able to bake delicious bread gave me life," Soobin breathed, flopping down on the sofa beside Yeonjun before stretching out across Yeonjun and the rest of the sofa.

Taehyun scoffed from his position on the chair beside them. "You lucky ducks. Wish I could have had some but of course I can't because I'm gluten free."

Hueningkai plopped onto Taehun's lap, causing the air to rush out of Taehyun's lungs. "Don't worry Taehyun hyung, you can have me. I'm gluten free."

"Hahaha, no you're not. You ate some of that bread which has gluten which is now having the nutrients absorbed out of it in your small intestine, meaning gluten is currently running through your bloodstream on top of being inside your small intestine. In conclusion, no baby, you are not gluten free. Nice try though," Taehyun said, smiling with his mouth but saying "try again" with his eyes

"Oh come on hyung, this little penguin wants to mate for life, please h–"

"WELL DAYUM WHEN DID OUR LITTLE NINGNING BECOME SO DIRTY?!" Beomgyu yelled, entering their house.

"Since you guys–"

"--AAanyways," Beomgyu interrupted, "I brought alcohol! Since we don't have work tomorrow, why don't you say we let loose?" He suggested.

So let loose, they did, and drunk, they got.

An hour later...

An hour had come to pass, and the boys were getting tipsy. Even Taehyun who had a high alcohol tolerance could feel himself getting tipsy. Taehyun sat next to Hueningkai who sat next to Soobin who sat next to Beomgyu who sat next to Yeonjun who sat next to Taehyun, forming a circle.

"You guys," Yeonjun called out. "Why don't we play spin the bottle, hm?" Yeonjun suggested.

"Ya hyung, why? Are you feeling lonely?" Beomgyu asked. "Do you want a kiss from Beommie?"

Beomgyu's teasing was a normal occurrence, and so was Yeonjun's flirting, so Yeonjun responded playfully. "Maybe I do. Please?"

Beomgyu let out a chuckle, deciding not to tease any further. "If you want it, come get it yourself hyung."

"You sure?"

"Sure," Beomgyu lazily replied, alcohol fogging his brain a little. He didn't expect anything, though. Flirting was normal with Yeonjun–practically everyone was wooed by him. Beomgyu was no exception. The other members had grown accustomed to Yeonjun's behavior, but as for Beomgyu, he still felt his heart flutter every time Yeonjun acted fruity with him. Beomgyu would never tell anyone, though. He couldn't risk his friendship, or worse– his career he had so long worked hard for since he was a child.

So Beomgyu wasn't prepared for what happened next. He wasn't prepared for Yeonjun's quiet "okay". He wasn't prepared for Yeonjun closing the gap between them. And he definitely wasn't prepared for those beautiful, cherry-shaped, ripe, plump, soft lips caressing his.

A/N: the beginning bit is really for people who don't know TXT that well, along with set the scene to show it takes place in 2024. Also, I should become a director and turn this into a BL drama 👁️👄👁️ . Jkjk hahaha