Story 1 Chapter 3: I think [...]

Beomgyu leaned over to reach Yeonjun. Yeonjun anticipated this and bridged the gap between them. Beomgyu then tilted his head towards Yeonjun, Yeonjun doing the same. It was then that Beomgyu started to have second thoughts. Seeing Yeonjun's face only a few inches away made his heart race and face heat up. Before he could back out though, Yeonjun grabbed his cheeks, closed his eyes, and kissed the other.

Beomgyu froze. Oh shit... What do I do? Beomgyu nervously thought. Yeonjun pulled away though before he could do anything. He tried to think of something to say to break the silence. He couldn't handle the intense gaze Yeonjun was giving him. "D- did you- did you feel anything?"

"I don't know, I think I need to try again," Yeonjun said, eyes never leaving Beomgyu's. He leaned over again, reaching for another kiss. Not able to come up with a reason not to, Beomgyu allowed Yeonjun to do so.

So sweetly their lips caressed again. The first kiss was already good, but this one was by far the best. It was as if Yeonjun had already memorized the shape of Beomgyu's lips–despite only having two short kisses–they molded together perfectly. Beomgyu felt his nerves igniting in his lips, flooding his dendrite receptors with dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin. He could only hope Yeonjun was feeling the same way. Unfortunately, just after Beomgyu had relaxed into the kiss, Yeonjun pulled away.

Yeonjun nodded. "Okay. I have my answer."

Beomgyu straightened out. "Go on...."

"I think I feel...."

Beomgyu nodded in anticipation, silently urging Yeonjun on.

But suddenly, Yeonjun smirked, feeling flirtatious. He leaned into Beomgyu, close enough so that their lips could brush yet without kissing. Looking Beomgyu in the eyes, he whispered: "...your lips."

Yeonjun tried kissing Beomgyu again, but Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun away. "Asshole," Beomgyu spat, snarling his lips a bit.

"Oh, come on," Yeonjun called, knocking his shoulders into Beomgyu's. "You know you love me."

Beomgyu huffed and looked the other way, upset that he didn't receive a proper answer but trying to play it off some.

Yeonjun started poking Beomgyu's biceps and singing. "Say you love me, say you love me, to the end of the world..."

"...."

"All or nothin'..."

"...."

Come on, Beommie. "I give all of you..."

"... I know I love you," Beomgyu reluctantly sang in response.

Yeonjun smiled contentedly. "There we go. There's my little Beomgyu." Yeonjun stood up. "Shall we go get coffee now?"

"Beomgyu looked up to Yeonjun, and Yeonjun extended his hand. So Beomgyu accepted the offer, and off the went to a nearby cafe.

This is the A.N. I wrote after I finished the chapter:

Ending this chappie early bc I just feel like that after the concert. Also, whenever I'm writing this, I think of how it would look in a drama, and try to represent all the scenes like how they would fold out in a BL drama.