It's Only the Begining

• Dedicated to All you wonderful people :*

My fingers trace the raindrops that are being pelted onto the window, as I sit on the window pane. I sighed getting up and walking over to my bed plopping down. I rubbed my hands over my face before blowing a stray strand of hair out of my face.

If you don't know me already the name's Parker. Mia Parker Tomlinson. I'm 16 years old. I grew up a lot since 6 years ago. There's also a lot that has happened over the course of the 6 years. Like I got my driver's license last month. Louis proposed to Eleanor and I died and I came back as a ghost. Okay so the last one's not true but the rest is. Eleanor is so excited for her wedding actually and so is everyone else in the house. I don't see what the big deal is, like why do people even have to get a certificate to make their love official? I just don't see the point but I am happy for them. Other things have happened also over the course of 6 years. Leah became the queen bee of the school as I was the loser outcast. Leah isn't like most queen bee's though, she's a really nice one, but she still is the most popular girl in school. My boyfriend, Hunter, remember him? We have been dating for 2 years now, I know it's crazy out of the 6 years we have only been dating for 2 of them. It's mainly Louis' fault he said I was too young to date and frankly I didn't really want a boyfriend. That's mainly the highlights of the past 6 years but there are the low lights, if that's even a word, of the years and trust me there are way more low lights. Ever since Louis had a gym built in the basement I never seem to spend anywhere else but in the gym. Liam likes to box with me sometimes but no a lot. I have gotten into trouble a lot over the course of 6 years. Like beating up the principal, hiding drugs in my locker (Which I wasn't FYI), vandalism, smoking, and tattoo's and piercings. Those got me in a lot of trouble with Louis, he actually tried to rub it off with soap. Louis is 27 if you were wondering. One Direction are kind of one of those bands everyone has forgotten but still love. The boys are much older now and are trying to get girlfriends, like that will happen. Harry's 25, Niall's 26, Liam's 26 and Zayn is 26. They all look the same really I haven't seen much change in them. I know I haven't really brought up a lot about my boxing because when I do, I want to chuck a dog out a 40 story building window. Yeah I know cruel much but whatever people. My life has been turned upside down. Everyday I get stronger and stronger. I can't control my anger, my eye's turn from their bright blue to a deafening gray. I usually stay secluded from anyone and everything as I am afraid I'll hurt someone like Louis or Leah. Everything and I mean everything get's me angry now a day. Like yesterday I woke up to the sun shining through my window and it was blinding me so I threw a lamp at the window and punch a hole in the wall for the sun waking me up so early. I'm not that happy go lucky kid I used to be. I barely talk anymore and I mostly spend my time lock up in my room like the hermit I am, listening to music. Louis tries to get me to go do things get out and have fun as he puts it, but I either get angry at him and chuck things everywhere or I storm off to the gym. Leah is the social butterfly, we never talk anymore as I'm the darkness and she's the light. Everyday she has friends over and it's a different friend all the time. I never really had any friends because I don't want any. Leah turned into such a girly girl and when I asked her to box with me one time she started complaining about her fresh manicure she just got. That's why I never ask Leah for anything anymore and I stay my distance. I got into reading and antiques. I love reading old books, if I'm not in the gym I'm in the library downtown. I know this is a lot of information for you guys to take in but a lot has happened over the 6 years. Enough about me and my life let's get back to the good stuff, shall we.

“Mia, dinner's ready.” Leah said opening my door as I stayed laying on my bed staring up at the blank ceiling. My fists started to clench and unclench as my jaw tightened.

“It's Parker, Leah.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Well, Parker sounds like such a guys name don't you think. That's why mum gave you your first name Mia, duh.” Leah said in a matter of fact tone. I was now sitting up in my bed narrowing my eyes at her.