Author's Note (Important)

Hey guys so i haven't really written an author's note in a while and i just wanted to say please read this guys it is important thanks :)

So i just wanted to take the time to say what awesome fans you all are. When i first started on Wattpad i was a reader, i read a lot of One Direction Fanfictions and what not and then finally decided to make a story of my own and i did not expect to get that many read on my book, One Direction Adopted A...Thief?!! Honestly i can't thank you enough guys. 

Now here is the important part.

Remember back in April when i said i would create a video showing you guys who i really am well Over this summer i will be taking videos of practically everything i do so you can live my summer vaca with me, but i made a little video here for you guys to help you understand why i chose Fighter for the theme of my story. 

Last year in 2012, it was May just like now. I have depression and anxiety i was born with it just as i was born with being cross-eyed and near sighted, i have worn glasses since i was 10 months old. Anyway my depression got the best of me and i cut myself yeah not very proud of myself but i did my parents found out and they took me to start seeing a therapist i was really depressed and i don't know why but i was. Later on though after school was out i discovered One Direction that summer in July and i mean i heard about them before, but thought they were just another stupid little boyband, boy was i wrong. They came out to be my idols my mentors and my insperation. I have always loved to write and when i started reading other 1D fanfics i thought it was cool so i followed my dream of writing. i never had the will to write until now when all of you urge me to write more. If i didn't get any comments on my stories or anyone telling me to update i probably wouldn't be where i am in my books now. Anyway i had my theme as Fighter because well i overcame my depression and recently i haven't been taking my medicine because i feel fine and i don't have any thoughts to kill myself or attempt self harm. Parker is suppose to sympolize me and what happened to me. I have been in the hospital 7 times for stupid reasons my depression has made me do. Like once i climbed out my window on a bed sheet to sneak over to a friends house, well after deciding it was a bad idea, AFTER i climbed out the window i got the smart idea to climb back up, well that didn't work out to well. I also pretended to have really bad stomach problems because i was crying over i song i listened to and i didn't want my mom to find out so i just said my stomach was hurtng really bad. I pretended to pass out for the same reason once also. I aslo pretended i was from another planet or i dont even know, i went to the hospital and i even had the doctors fooled. 

My life has been hectic and if you ever want to talk to me i am great at giving advice and cheering people up, well on the side over there ---------> is a video about what i just said. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Also look out for my video diaries as soon as i get out to buy a camera lol :D 

well 

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH :)

XXXXXXXXXXX

KATE

onedirectionluv1D