Problems in the Love department

The rain trickled down the window like a race, but against what? The calmness off the room made me sound crazy, I was that bored. The room was dark though, but I couldn't sleep because when I did I had horrible nightmares. The only time the room lit up was when the lightning struck, the room lighting up for a mere 4 seconds before it went dark again. The thunder would vibrate the walls and the floors. Did I ever mention I was scared of the dark? Yeah I know right me, Parker Tomlinson afraid of the dark, but it's true especially when there's a thunder storm. I always feel likes someone is watching me or when the lightning strikes there's going to be someone standing in the window. All of a sudden the lights turn on making me blink a few times to get my eyes to adjust to the sudden change.

“Parker, nice to see you're awake.” The nurse, Melissa, cheered as she walked into the room.

“Yeah well not nice for me.” I mumbled as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

“You should only be here till tomorrow the Doctors want to make sure you're okay.” Melissa said. “Do you have any pain?” Melissa asked.

“No.” I said bluntly as I stretched my arms.

“Okay we are putting some antibiotics into you're IV. You're cancer should be gone since we took out the tumor, it wasn't that bad of cancer.” Melissa said shrugging her shoulders.

“Yeah, did Niall say when he's going to be in today?” I asked a smirk growing on my face as a blush arose on Melissa's cheeks. Niall took Melissa out the other day for coffee and I can tell they go along.

“No he did not, but Louis said he's coming in today with Zayn.” Melissa chuckled rolling her eyes.

“Oh well I'll just ask Niall to join them, I'm sure somebody will find use for him.” I smirked playfully as I grabbed my phone from the table that sat beside me. Melissa's eyes widened as she reached for my phone.

“Don't you dare.” She laughed as I held my phone out of reach.

“Fine I won't but you will have to talk to him sometime I know you two have something, something going on.” I chuckled waggling my eyebrows at her.

“Shut up.” She laughed.

“What time is it anyways?” I asked more to myself than her. I clicked the home button on my phone just as the screen lit up Melissa began speaking.

“6:08 am. It's a pretty bad thunder storm out there.” Melissa said as she walked over towards the window.

“Yeah I couldn't sleep all night.” I said pouting my bottom lip out.

“Well you need your rest so try to get some, I'll close the curtains so it doesn't bother you.” Melissa said as she pulled the curtains shut. I sighed laying back down in bed. “Night Parker get you're rest, the lads will be her around lunch time.” Melissa smiled before shutting the lights off and closing the door. Once again I am left in the dark. I sighed closing my eyes and this time I actually fell into a sea of unconscious.

Parker, hurry up!” Hunter yelled as I laid face down on the bed my arms and legs sprawled every which way.

Mghd ahdk jfalk.” I mumbled into the covers making no sense at all. I heard footsteps approaching the door.

Parker, what are you doing.” Hunter said in a sweet voice as he entered the room.

Your mom!” I yelled lifting my head up just for it to fall back down again.

Well that's just weird.” Hunter chuckled. All of a sudden I felt fingers being brushed against the bottom of my feet making me squirm. I was very ticklish on my feet and Hunter knew it.