3

Sapnap pov:

"Hey can you come over" George sounded like he had been crying. He made a 'sniff' sound now and then and just in general sounded like he was going to Burst out Crying at any point.

"Yeah sure, is everything alright..?" I asked trying to sound as nice as possible. I heard another 'sniff' sound coming from the other end of the line. This proved that the answer to my question was no.

"I'll tell you when your here" he said and hung up. I thought about it for awhile. I mean Dream had invited me to come to a restaurant with him and his Girlfriend. But George being sad was much more important.

George pov:

I sat on my couch trying my best to hold the tears in. But it wasn't the easiest thing when you have just lost your best friend. I sat there for awhile starting at the floor in defeat. Then i heard the familiar sound of the door bell and immediately ran to the door. There stood Sapnap, holding a chocolate bar in his hand and with a nervous smile.

_______________________________

Third person pov:

"Wait wait wait" Sapnpa said looking at George with his eyes wide open.

"Your telling me, that first of all, you have a crush on dream" he paused and George nodded.

"And your telling me, that he said you couldn't be friends " he paused again. George looked at him tears rolling down his cheeks. He nodded. Sapnap wrapped his arms around George.

"What if you tell him?" George looked up at Sapnap and shook his head.

"He would be so mad" The tears started to come again.

"Nooo you know how he is! He will understand you just fine" Sapnap said but George still looked skeptical. Would dream really react that way? No way!

Words-307