4

Jessie pov:

I put the laptop on my lap and went on to Google. I had to get my mind of of things. Especially my anger. My anger at Dream my lovers best friend. Or now ex best friend. That part made me really happy tho. That they where no longer friends. I knew that George had a big Crush on dream. It was obvious. And it made me so mad i wanted to throw the laptop across the room. But i had a better idea.

If i wanted to make sure that George would never EVER even get close to Dream again. Then i had to teach him a lesson. For good. I went into Dreams room. He was sitting on the bed watching something on his laptop.

"Hey babe" He said with a big smile the second I entered. I couldn't hold my grin and sat next to him.

"Hey babe, I'm going out for awhile" I smiled and walked out of there. Let's teach that asshole a lesson.

Third person pov:

George and Sapnap Sat together and played Minecraft. They where laughing and joking around until they heard the dor bell.

"Oh I'ma go get it" George said and Got up to go to the door.

He opened it carefully. His jaw dropped when he saw who was standing on the other side.

"George i need to talk to you"
George looked back and saw that Sapnap was now standing right behind him too. He looked just as shocked. The last person George wanted to talk to right now was Her. His ex best friends Girlfriend. Future wife.

"What's going on" sapnap came up right nest to George.

"I need to talk to George" Jess said and looked at them with disgust. George didn't want to go and Sapnap didn't look to happy about the idea either. But reluctantly George stepped out and followed her.

They walked into the woods and after awhile they came to a small clearing. She turned to him With boiling anger.

"You have to stay away from my husband" The words took George by surprise. He just stood there dumbfounded.

"I mean it" She said while stamping her feet on the ground. Her arms here crossed. George still didn't know what to say.

And before he had the chance to do just that he saw her hand fly up in the air. George stepped away thinking she was going to punch him. But surprisingly the hand landed on her face.

"Ow" She yelled out.

George immediately ran up to her too check if she was alright. But before he got the chance to stop her, she punched herself again. Now there was blood running down her nose. George really didn't know what to do.

(This reminds me of Gacha life lol)

"Are you a-alright?" He asked hesitantly. But she didn't reply. Instead she just ran of. George looked after her in surprise. Weird he thought.

And then out of no where Sapnap came up right next to him. George looked around him confused. He had no idea what had just happened. Neither did sapnap. He looked George like he had just seen a ghost.

"What the actual frick just happened"

Words-541