8

Third person pov:

Jess sat in her room. Trying her best to stay calm. Her leg was bouncing up and down as she sat at the chair. She looked over at her boyfriend. She was worried.

"Hey babe" She started putting a hand on his shoulder but she was immediately pushed away. He just stared into the wall.

"Leave" is all he said. Well, was all he had been saying for the past hour or so. Jessie looked around her. Trying to find something to talk about.

"Listen i know I'm so sorry ok?" She said trying again to give him a hug but he just glared at her.

"Hes in the hospital" Dream cried out. Once more Jess tried comforting him but he pushed her away.

"And its all because of you"
He looked at her. Jess would never forget that look. She looked back at him. Pleading. Trying to get him to forgive him. But he just glared at her.

Dream stood up. Jess looked after him as he walked to the door. Put on his shoes, and opened the door. Ready to leave.
Jess was about to say something but dream was faster.

"When i get back" he sounded really serious.

"I want you to be long gone" he said. And with those words he walked outside. Slamming the door behind him. Jess looked at the closed door. Tears streaming down her face.
(Hahahahahhahahahahah)

Dream pov:

I slammed the door behind me. I saw thru the small window that Jess was crying. It felt bad seeing her this way. But i knew that she kinda deserved it. Tho it felt bad thinking that way. It's not like she really did something. At least not as far as i knew. I was really confused. I had no idea what was happening. The only thing i knew was that George was in the hospital. And i needed to get there. Now. It was basically my fault that he was in the situation he was in now. And it was Jessie's fault that we where at that cliff in the first place.
But at the same time. He slapped her didn't he?

At the hospital

The big doors opened as i stepped closer. I stepped into the main hall. Walked to the front desk.

"Hello sir" A lady in a light blue dress said as i stepped closer.

"George Davidson" i mumbled and she smiled. She led me to a room with the numbers 281 on them.

"There you go" she smiled again and left. I was anxious. I hoped that i would be alone in the room. Only me and George even tho he wasn't awake. And would maybe never wake up again. I didn't care.

But when i stepped in, i saw Sapnap sitting there too. On a chair next to the hospital bed. George was laying there. He was pale. It hurt to see him this way. His eyes where closed.

"Oh look who has finally decided to come and visit" Sapnap said without looking at me. But i could see he was mad. And sad. really sad. And so was i.

I took a few steps closer to George which made Sapnap glare at me.
I

looked at the emotionless body of George laying in the bed. I looked at sapnap.

"I kicked her out" i mumbled trying not to Burst out in tears. I looked at sapnap who was also looking at me.

"You know it's basically your and Jessie's fault we're even here in the first place?" He said. He looked at me with disgust. It hurt.

"I mean she didn't do that much " I said but immediately regretted it seeing the look on Sapnaps face.

"Excuse me what?? She literally faked George punching her!" He stood up and started walking towards me. I just stood there, dumbfounded.

"What" It sounded stupid. But it was the only thing i could say in that moment. I didn't understand.

He told me the whole story. He also showed me a video of how Jess started punching herself. I didn't even notice when tears started rolling down my face. And.i didn't notice when i got pulled into a hug.

Nah but if this is really bad then it's bc i literally wrote the end at 3 in the fkn morning<333
Btw im watching heartstopper while writing all the time bc i can lol:))

Words-739