Chapter 4

Content Warning for this chapter: sexual assault & attempted rape. If you are triggered by this I recommend you skip this chapter

Most of the crew had retired for the night after eating dinner. Those who were on night watch got into position and others went to bed. After the dishes were finished, y/n and Killer returned to his quarters.

"I'm going to take a shower, which you're welcome to use after me." Killer announced to y/n.

"Cool, I'm actually going to domy check on Kid for the night." He nodded and continued on with his business.

Quickly y/n walked over to Kid's door and entered the room. Doing her normal routine he was stable for the night.She hoped with his slow improvement Kid was returning slowly to normal. She quietly shut the door to the captain's room before a hand grabbed her. Y/n let out a scream that became muffled when a hand was slapped over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh there's no need to be rash." A voice whispered in her ear. A shiver ran down her spine as the man flipped her around and pinned her back against the wall. After getting an unclear look at his face in the moonlight she realized he was a Kid Pirate. The man licked his lips maliciously looking at y/n thrashing body in his grip. She tried screaming but they were muffled and the man laughed at her.

"If you play nice I promise I won't hurt you too much." Tears started to form in her eyes, realizing what he was planning on doing. She cured herself thinking that maybe her crewmates were right, the Kid Pirates were monsters.

Meanwhile Killer was taking his shower he noticed y/n hadn't returned to the room yet. Her previous routine check ups took five minutes at most, so the fact that she was taking longer worried him. As the hot water hit his skin, a sinking feeling grew in his stomach.

Y/n was still on the deck with this unknown crew member. No one was here to save her and this would most likely go unnoticed since everyone was sleeping. Whoever was in the crows nest probably didn't hear her or she was out of view. She was completely thrown off by this crew member and he had the upper hand. Y/n's mind started to shut down, trying to dissociate before the man's grip was ripped off of her and she was free.

Her attacker was thrown against the railing of the ship and she fell to the ground.

She rapidly blinked her eyes trying to come back to reality. Looking at the ground, she saw water droplets on the wooden floor of the deck before peering up at who had intervened. It was Killer, he was in sweatpants, shirtless, and dripping wet; fresh out of the shower. Underneath his mask he was fuming with anger at his crew mate but he turned his attention to y/n.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" He crouches down to her level to ask the question in a quiet voice. Her shaking form looked up to him but she couldn't find the words to answer him and slowly nodded.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" He asked. Her eyes widened then she started mumbling no's and waving her hands in front of her. Killer realized that his choice of words were probably misinterpreted in her confused state. She wasn't fully present and he needed a new approach.

"Y/n I'm going to take you to safety, I won't hurt you I promise." He held his hand out for her to take. She stared at him for a moment debating whether to trust him or not. Her mind was made when she bypassed his hand by throwing herself in his arms. He felt terrible, he should have known better than to leave her alone on this ship and yet he did. This was his fault. With y/n in his arms he stood over his disgraced crew member. He was laying on his side, groaning in pain from Killer. He wound up his foot and kicked the guy in his stomach.

The guy let out a yell and jolted with the impact.

"Don't move, I'll deal with you in a minute." Killer said in a dangerously deep voice.

He quickly turned away from the man on the floor and walked towards his room. Next to his room was the cabin that Heat and Wire shared. Killer knocked on the doorframe with his foot before he entered the room. The men inside groaned from their beds at the disturbance and looked at Killer.

"Get the crew up, we have a situation to deal with." Killer said in his normal gruff voice.

"Killer, what the hell are you talking about?" Heat complained but he was still laying down. Wire was already up looking at y/n stuffed in Killer's arms. He knew something was about to go down based on Killer's body language. However, Heat not moving from his bed ticked off Killer even more.

"Did I stutter? Get the crew to wake up and on the deck now!" Killer yelled the last part before storming away. He opened the door to his cabin and walked to the bed.

He placed y/n gently on the mattress. She sat up on the bed and Killer rested a hand on her shoulder. Looking at Killer, y/n felt a sense of comfort and security, wondering what he would do next.

"I'll be back. I'm locking the door behind me." Killer said before removing his hand. She wanted to scream, to tell him to stay. What if she was attacked again? However before she could object Killer was gone and the door was locked behind him.

The crew was murmuring and discussing among themselves. They were just woken up randomly in the middle of the night and there was no obvious threat to deal with.

"You all better listen and listen well." Killer yelled out, his voice was dark and the crew had his full attention.

Killer walked over to the man on the ground, grabbed him by the throat, and took him into the middle of the crowd. Killer walked through the crowd, it parted wherever it walked. The crew looked confused and distrub at the sight in front of them.

"This man, right here." Killer threw him down on the floor and put his boot on top of his head. "He just tried to rape y/n, the doctor that is currently saving Kid's life. He is a traitor to this crew and his captain."

"Killer... it was a mistake I-" The man tried to plead his case but Killer wouldn't let him. He grabbed the man by his throat and he stopped talking.

"Attempting to rape a girl who is a guest on our ship isn't a mistake to me!" Killer spat in his face before shoving him back on the deck floor. Then he addressed the crowd. "And this goes for all of you, do not put your hands on y/n! If I find out what you did, I'll throw you to the sea kings myself. This fucker right here didn't listen when I first brought her on the ship, now he's a traitor. You know what we do with traitors?" Suddenly the crew showed sadistic smiles on their faces. Since their captain has been in such a bad state, they have been trying to avoid trouble. Sadly that has made the seas boring and these boys were itching for some blood. Some men began laughing while others started to grab weapons.

"I'll leave you all to it." Killer said and kicked the soon to be dead man before walking off to return to y/n.