Chapter 1

Kokichi POV
(A/N they just got the motive videos)
I woke up to find a screen on the floor next to my bed. 'Ooh,what is this?' I touched the screen and nothing played,much to my disappointment.So,I simply crushed it.
After that I went to the dining room to eat,but I got distracted by the sunshine even though the sun was nowhere to be seen so now I'm late to breakfast.

As I got in I put on a bit of an act as I usually did,and everyone stared at me.My stars why do they have to stare at me every time I walk in a room?

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Panta and went back outside to be able to go and play with King and everyone else!

Monokuma POV
Kokichi went outside with a Panta bottle and suddenly he disappeared but not before I caught a glimpse of him turning black and shadowy.

The Collector POV
I turned into a shadow and disappeared back to the boiling isles.

"King!I'm back!Lets play!"I called out to him but he didn't answer.

"King?Where are you?We can play now!"

I checked all of the boiling isles and found no-one there.Why aren't they anywhere to be seen?

Wait...

THE TITIAN BLOOD AND PORTAL!THEY WENT TO THE HUMAN REALM!!

OH NO!I'LL NEVER FIND THEM NOW!!!

Monokuma POV
It seems that Kokichi is coming back,but this time in the gym.I have an idea!

"Everyone come to the gym right now!There's something for you to see!"

A/N I hope you liked it,I have more planned if you couldn't tell but yeah,I hope you liked it