Chapter 1 (Remake)

The bit before was the preview so this is the full chapter 1.

The 4th trial just finished and Kokichi was walking back to his room with tears in his eyes.
He recalled the earlier conversation with Shuichi.

Flashback

"Pathetic? Look at yourself Kokichi."
"...What?"
"Kaito always has us by his side, see? But no one wants to be around you."
Then he says something terrible
"You're alone Kokichi, and you always will be."

Flashback end

Does Luz not like him? Does King and everyone else not forgive him?

He still has nightmares about those times when everyone hated him and he was alone. He doesn't want to be alone, why would Shuichi say that to him?

When he got to the dorms he found that everyone was waiting outside so he put up his persona and walked up to them.

"Hiya! Whatcha doing out here? Waiting for me?"

"Actually yes we are. The doors are locked and you are the only one who knows how to unlock doors without a key." Shuichi says

"Monokuma also came up and said that there's something in there for you and you only. Kina suspicious if you ask me." Maki said

"Imma go in now then, bye!!" He said as he ran inside the dorms. They wanted to see what Monokuma had for them but also just wanted to be alone and sleep. They're gonna sleep.

Kokichi POV

I walked to my dorm and went to go change into my pjs but as I did that Monokuma showed up.

"Puhuhuhu!! What are you doing Kokichi? Shouldn't you be with the surprise?" He said in a playful/mischievous manner.

"But I don't know where the surprise is, so I shouldn't be with the surprise." I said

"Fine, the surprise is in the dining room." Monokuma said. After Monokuma left I went to the dining room and what I saw was amazing!

I hope this was good. If there's anything that I can change please tell me.
337 words (including these words)