Chapter 2 (Remake)

There will be spoilers for the last episode of the owl house in this and probably more chapters. Just a warning.

Previously

"Fine, the surprise is in the dining room." Monokuma said. After Monokuma left I went to the dining room and what I saw was amazing!

Now

Kokichi POV

'Is that...? King?'

"King? Is that really you?" I cautiously asked
"How do you know my name?" He said

"I'll give you a clue. 'If we're gonna play owl house, we're gonna need an owl house!'"
"Collector?! Is that really you?" King asked, his eyes wide.

"Yep, it's me! Now let's go before everyone else comes back! Follow me!" I told him
"Ok!" And he followed me.

Timeskip to the next day (also it might not follow the canon storyline for danganronpa v3 so I'm sorry if it does turn out like that)

"Cmon king! We need to go to the ultimate room for me! It has somethings I can play with you!!" I said to king

"Ok show me where it is"

While walking to my ultimate lab, Shuichi, Maki, Kaito, Tsumugi, Kiibo and Himiko all see me with King.

Shuichi POV

I was walking with the others when I saw Kokichi walking and talking to a dinosaur looking animal. He was saying "Cmon, it's just around the corner!! I'm sure it's gonna be fun!! It's a new game!" He's never like this so why is he like this now? He wasn't even like this in when I was talking to him some days ago.

(A/N italics will be Kokichi and King talking)

"Did you bring Belos here as well or something?" "No why would I bring him here? He broke his promise AND he died in the end, didn't he?" " That's true. Oh yeah, in the end me, Raine and Eda all ended up kicking his melting body into the ground." "He's ugly! Even if he stayed alive somehow, he wouldn't have gotten anyone to love him (gotten no bitches)."

"IS THAT A TALKING ANIMAL SHUICHI!!??" Kaito screamed out. "SHHHHHH!! If you want to hear more we all have to be quiet, ok."

"Got it Shuichi/Ok/Whatever/" Everyone stayed quiet and it seemed that he didn't notice us.

Kokichi POV

"Did you see them king? I know they heard it. Please tell me they didn't hear the conversation!" I said panicking

"I think they did but not all of it. Why are you so worried?"

"Well, I sorta have to go by Kokichi Ouma here and they all hate me so if they found out they I nearly killed plenty of people then they will always ignore me and stay away from me. And also I don't exactly know if this was explained to you but, we are in a killing game. Someone kills one or two people and the rest have to find the killer and to do that they first have to investigate then they have to go to a trail thing called a class trial and if we choose the wrong person as the killer then everyone but the killer dies but if it's correct then only the killer dies. By dies I mean they get killed." I explained to king while king processes the information and has wide and shocked eyes.

(If the punctuation is bad you can correct it if you want, as well as with any spelling.)

"DING DONG BING BONG!
This is an announcement, please go to the gym everyone. Even you Kokichi, you have it."

Oh shit.