Chapter 5 (Remake)

Previously

"Fine, you can go." As soon he said that everyone left, leaving Monokuma to do his little twirl-y thing away

Now

Shuichi POV

How exactly does Kokichi know that 'King' guy(?)? There's no such thing as boiling rain and if Kokichi is a human then how does his family know King's family and why do they hate each other? That is, if what he said was true.

Shuichi was going to his room and had a lot of questions that he knew he wouldn't get the answer from Kokichi. The only way that he could get the answers is by asking King but so far Kokichi was always around King and he needed Kokichi to not be with King. He was too tired to find King or Kokichi so he went to his room as it was nearly 10.

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile Kokichi was at his Ultimate lab with King, trying to find some games to play. Maki wasn't the only one lying about their ultimate. Kokichi was too, but I who's surprised? Kokichi's Ultimate is actually the ultimate game player. (A/N I changed it to game player so that it can't be connected to Chiaki's Ultimate) Not the Video game type of games but the classic ones that you don't play online, like Jenga, for example. That's the types of games that he plays.

"Here they are!" Kokichi pulled out a tub of different games, the games being Skip Bo, Monopoly, Uno, Uno All wild, Scrabble, Uno Stacks, Articulate, Laugh my Face off, Harry Potter Headbandz, Headbandz, Autocorrect, Pictionary, Phase 10, Harry Potter Spot it, Yes or No game, 5 second Rule, PayDay, The game of Life and PingPong SingSong. He had a bunch of games and he was happy about that, that meant that he had plenty of games to play.

"So what game are we going to play?" King asked.
"This one!" The Collector called out as he pulled out Harry Potter Spot it. (A/N I'll record myself playing it and put it here so then you can see how it's played and you called out the character you see so just pretend that you hear the name of the character or thing being said because I don't really wanna record my voice so just pretend that's you hear it)

"So how do you play that one?" King asked The Collector

"I'll explain how!" The Collector then explained how to play the game and they then play the game.

(Game 5 is the one being played and it's posted as a link so if that's inconvenient then I'm sorry about that)

https://youtu.be/lxjyVi2MF7g

"So who won?" King asked

"The one who has the most pairs? Tri-pairs? What's a three version of a pair? Eh, anyway, the one who got the most cards! How many cards do you have?" The Collector replied

"I got 24 cards, how many did you get?"

"I got 27 cards. There are 4 cards left that aren't matching. That means that I won!! Yay! Did you have fun King?" The Collector asked

"It was fun" King said
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure, don't worry Collector" King reassured

A/N I'm running out of ideas so if you have any ideas would you mind if you said them? If you can do that, that would be great. If you don't want to, that's fine