26

- I don't know if you will like it or not, but not to brag many people told me i make the best hair oil so i brought you some bottles with different scents, try them and tell me what you like i will make more for you. Said Jungkook's mother showing Jimin the bottles.

- Oh your hair oils they are the best, so good. Smiled Taehyung's mom to her friend.

- And i didn't bring you any piece of silk because i wanted to take your mesures and make you clothes myself, but i got you some underwear, thank god i bought the smallest size, they will fit you for sure, and just some scarfs, some bennies and the most important thing, like Yoojin i too bought you the family piece of jewelry, the Jeon necklace, come closer honey. Said Jungkook's mom looking at Jimin who moved closer to the lady trying not to be impolite toward this nice lady.

Jungkook's mom took the beautiful necklace out of the red box, it's a short white-gold necklace with a medium sized pendant, it's a blue heart. She put it around Jimin's neck, before looking at him and said

- The blue stone and your blue eyes... moon goddess bless you, it looks so pretty on you as if the first omega of the Jeon family made it for you Jimin. Said Jungkook's mom as she was wiping her tears.

Jimin was looking at the lady, he don't know what to say, he is not happy, he definitely don't want all of this but he felt thankful for the crying omega in front of him.

- And i also bought you this bracelet with blue stones, it matches with the necklace, i hope you like my taste in jewelry. Said jungkook's mom opening another red box and showing the white-gold bracelet to Jimin before giving it to him saying : and this earrings are from Jungkook's father, i swear he bought it all by himself, he said you might like earrings. I'm sorry Jimin i didn't bring you more but i wanted to know you more, what you like and what you don't so that i get you whatever you want. Said Jungkook's mom as she give the earrings to Jimin.

Jimin looked at his mother and his aunt who were both crying, his eyes moved to Taehyung who was looking at him with big, happy, teary eyes in the middle of all Youngi's mother gifts for him, and he looked back at Jungkook's mother, this lady is kind he can't deny that, he don't need her to buy him anything he can buy things for himself but that was nice of her.

- Thank you. He said, he didn't want to ruin the moment and also deep inside he felt felt thankful for the woman.

- You showered them with gifts, i don't know what to say, thank you so much, i'm happy i finally see my kids getting married into a beautiful family like yours. Cried Jimin's mother hugging Jungkook's and Youngi's mothers.

- Moon goddess bless us. Said Taehyung's mom before joining the hug.

Taehyung was crying looking at the scene in front of him while Jimin was thinking is that Jungkook like his mother ? Maybe .... Right ? BUT ... Who cares he literally come to buy him! He is an alpha like any stupid alpha out there.

———————————————————————————

- This one is new right ? Asked Hoseok as he pointed to the little snake tattoo on Jungkook's arm.

- Yes, i added couple of other things too, i changed some drawings too. Said Jungkook showing his tattoo to his hyungs.

- The eye is gone. Said Namjoon looking at the younger tattoo.

- Yup well with time i grow up to not like it so i covered it.

- You share the love for body ink with Jimin, he likes tattoos too, he has couple of them on his body. Said Hoseok.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok who looked at him with wide eyes as his tipsy mind realized what he said the second words come out of his mouth. They should not reveal anything about an omega body to any alpha even if that alpha is the future mate of the omega. Youngi looked at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow surprised not by the sudden reveal but the fact that Jimin like tattoos.