28

- You want him that bad ?

- What do you mean ? No no no, i'm just... Said Jungkook, his face a little red, his eyes widened.

Youngi narrowed his eyes looking at the younger, surprised by his reaction.

- What's this reaction ?! It's just a dog.

Jungkook looked in front of him to see a dog playing happily near the water. He was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't see a small dog by the river on their way to the pack leader office.

- I.. i .. just.. it must be someone's dog..

- Yeah like your mind it must be with someone else.

- What the hell hyung? Why are you talking like this?

- Jungkook i know you since you were shitting in your pants, i swear you didn't even see that dog. Smirked Youngi.

- What a nice way to say how long you have known me. Scoffed Jungkook and walked faster leaving his suddenly-love-to-talk hyung behind.

Youngi looked at the younger alpha before whispering

- You definitely fell for him but that blue eyed omega doesn't look like someone you can easily handle Jungkook... just like you.

———————————————————————————

- Oh Jimin honey i think the ring is a little bit bigger than your small cute finger, we should go fix that first and then we will go shopping, guys? Smiled Jungkook's mom as she was examining Jimin's hand.

Jimin looked at the older omega, he has no energy to say anything he will just let them do whatever they want.

- Sure let's go, come Taehyung, everything is fine with you ? You don't have anything that should be fixed ? Asked Youngi's mom as Taehyung walked to her with red face.

- No everything is fine. Said Taehyung as he was turning the Min family ring in his finger.

- Okay then let's go everyone.

Jimin and Taehyung's moms looked at each other, smiling happily, their precious sons are in good hands.

The omega headed to the market for a tour as the alphas were having a meeting to discuss what to do about the blue pack. Jimin is dying to be with them.

- You know what i always tell ( youngi's mom) i told her i wish i can have an omega son or daughter, living with only alphas is really tiring, moon goddess finally blessed me with a beautiful omega son. Jimin i'm your second mom you can ask me anything, i will make everything you want come true, you have my words. I will always have your back.

Youngi's mom smiled before saying

- I can't believe we have known each other for so long but we never talked about the kids together, i'm sorry but in my mind it was always like this Taehyung for Youngi and Jimin for Jungkook.

- Umm well i always thought the same to be honest, that's why we couldn't give my kids to anyone. Smiled Jimin's mom caressing Taehyung's hair who was smiling the whole time.

Jimin was so angry, they are talking about them as if they are some decor you have to have, he is so done with all this.

———————————————————————————

- Guys i suggest you go to your mothers and for Jungkook and Youngi i can proudly say now your future mates, smiled Taehyung's father, to help them carry the bags i'm sure they bought the whole market.