Chapter 8

As they were heading down the mountain, Sonic desperately was trying to call Tom time and time again but to no avail until he eventually managed to get him to pick up.

"WHAT?!??? This better be important, I-" om starts before noticing what's going on behind Sonic. "Are you skiing?"

"Snowboarding, actually, BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!" Sonic responds. "LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION THIS VERY SECOND! I need you to use the ring I gave you to save us. Like, right now!"

"Okay, slow down, I don't even know where you are." Tom responds

"All you have to do is picture where you want the ring to go so PICTURE THIS!!!!" Sonic says, turning his phone around to show the bottom of the mountain they were going down

After a while, a ring portal finally opened and Ash redirects Noivern to go for the ring portal.

"Everyone hold on tight!" Ash signals

Soon, as well as a bunch of snow, they all got launched through the portal into the area where it went to, a bunch of people having to jump out of the way. Everyone went to make sure everyone was okay.

"Ugh......Alola...." Sonic grumbles

"Sonic, are you okay there???" Maddie asks with concern

"I'm fine." Sonic grunts as he got up, covered in snow

"Good..." Tom said with relief. "BUT YOU'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!"

"okay, you, calm down." Maddie told her husband before looking at Sonic. "And YOU, talk."

"Okay, quick version: Robotnik is back on Earth and he's after a magic emerald." Sonic explains. "We need to get it back or the world is DOOMED!"

Sonic noticed Tails was still out cold and he began digging through the snow to see if he was still okay.

"Wait, all this happened since YESTERDAY?!??" Maddie questions

However, miles was still unconscious and suddenly, a cord shot out and wrapped around Sonic, basically knocking him out cold and Tom, Maddie, Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, Pikachu, and Mightyena looked around as everyone was holding out advanced weapons.

"Randall, why do all of your friends have weapons?" Rachel questions her fiance

Then, Commander Walters walks over.

"You should've taken me up on that brunch offer, Mr. and Mrs. Wachowski." Walters said

Tom and Maddie turned around and Tom questions, "Olive Garden guy?"

"It's okay, everyone, we're federal agents." Walters said to try to calm the panic from people who weren't working with him

"Someone explain what's going on please...." Bonnie comments

"Well, it seems to me that every aspect of operation Cactus was a complete success." Walters comments

Then, Sonic and Tails were loaded into some cages and Tom rushed over to try to bust them out but he got restrained by some of the agents.

"Tom!!" Maddie shouts, trying to go save her husband but Walters stopped her in her tracks. "Sonic's not a threat, he's on our side!"

"He's an uncontrolled extra-terrestrial and your days of aiding and abiding him are over." Walters says before looking at the agents that had Tom, Sonic, and Tails. "Secure them in the hotel until the chopper arrives."

The agents then began taking the three away as Tom says, "You're making a big mistake!"

"Hold on, Mjr. A-hole! This is still my day and someone better explain to me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON." Rachel snapped

Walters looks at her and says, "After the events in Lumiose City, a global task force was created devoted to protecting our world from alien threats. That day, Guardian Units of Nations was born."

"G.U.N-seriously???" Rachel questions

"'GUN', yeah." Walters says

"Well, what about protecting our planet from Dr. Robotnik?" Maddie questions

Walters gave her a glare and says, "Robotnik is dead."

"No, you're wrong!" Serena comments. "He's on Earth and you just hauled away the only ones who have any semblance of how to stop him."

As Walters walked off, he muttered something into his walkie talkie. Then, Jojo walked over and said, "Aunt Maddie, Sonic's friend dropped this."

What Jojo had was a bag of Tails's variosu gadgets, which Maddie looked through.

"I have an idea." Maddie comments

Later, Maddie had managed to bust into where in the hotel Tom, Sonic, adn Tails were beign held.

"Maddie!!!" Sonic cheers

"How'd you get past the guards?" Tom asks as Maddie worked on breaking the handcuffs

"Cause that little Vulpix is into some crazy stuff." Maddie responds as she busted the handcuffs