Chapter 12: Final Battle Part 1: "Sonic Heroes"

Up in the sky, heading for the robot, Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles watched.

"How are we supposed to beat this thing???" Tails questions

"We need a plan." Sonic comments. "Knuckles, use your strength to-"

Knuckles then sticks his arms out and falls right off the plane.

"....fall off the plane." Sonic comments. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. Step 1: Light taunting."

Sonic climbed up onto the plane's wings.

"Step 2: I have no idea." Sonic responds

Tom, Maddie,  Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, PIkachu, Squishy, and Dedenne look up as the plane flies by overhead.

"Sonic!" Maddie comments

The plane circled around the robot.

"Nice action figure, Eggman!" Sonic taunts. "Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"

Robotnik growled a little and snarls, "Like a Zubat in a cave, he keeps coming back!!!"

Robotnik looks at Stone.

"He's on the 'okay to kill' list, shoot the missiles. Make a decision." Robotnik said

Stone was trying to figure the controls out.

"I jsut need a moment, sir, i'm trying to figure out how to do this!" Stone comments

"Did you even glance at a manual?" Robotnik questions before teleporting over and typing in the controls. "I'll do it. Pardon my lightning! You might wanna ground yourself!"

Outside, the robot began launching missies out of it's chest.

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili-AAHH!!!!" Sonic yelped when seeing the missiles heading right for them

"HANG ON!!!" Tails shouts

Miles spins the plane around, dodging the missiles and Sonic just barely hanging on. When they dodged the missiles, Sonic sighed with relief.

"Close one." Sonic comments before getting punted by a missile

"SONIC!!" Tails yelps

Robotnik began flapping his arms like a chicken, which mad ethe robot do the same thing. Down on the ground, Knuckles was charging at the robot.

"ROBOTNIK!!!!!!" Knuckles shouts as he runs at the robot. "DECEIVER!!!!!"

"Die, mosquito!!!" Robotnik shouts in response

Then, the robot's hand began going down the street towards Knuckles, but he jumped up and punched it, shaking the robot a little.

"Ooh, I felt that!" Robotnik said

Up in the air, Tails uses the plane to open up fire on the robot, Robotnik trying and failing to grab the plane. However, the robot was unable to grab the plane. Suddenly, the plane gets knocked out of the air when the robot's hands reached up and clamped down on the plane, causing Tails to have to evacuate the plane and fly away as it crashes to the ground. However, Robotnik had literally no idea what just went down.

"What just happened??!???" Robotnik questions

"It's the 'Fist Swinger'." Stone responds, holding up a manual. "Right here in the manual."

Outside, Sonic was riding a missile to the robot.

"Return to sender!!" Sonic shouts, hopping off the missile