1

Hogwarts was everything Jade imagined it to be. To say it was beautiful would be an understatement.

Growing up in the muggle world Jade always felt excluded from the rest of the children. Seeing Jade struggle, her parents decided to homeschool her. It wasn't until she was 12 that Jade got the letter that changed her life.

Taking in as much view as her eyes would allow she stared at the huge castle infront of her. Hogwarts. And  even before  going in she had a strange a feeling, a feeling that told her she was home.

Still in awe from when she first saw it,  she followed professor McGonagall to the great hall. She saw  4 huge tables infront of her all  in separate colors. She was still taking in the view when all the students abruptly stopped.  She was confused as to why but soon she figured it was so that all the first years could be sorted to their respective houses.

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat and called, "Potter,James." From behind a rather nervous boy came forward and sat in the stoll. The professor put the sorting hat on his head and it began thinking.
"Hmm a smart boy oh and kind
Cautious too would do well in ravenclaw
Could be  in hufflepuff
Oh  but there is ambition and  a much bigger amount of bravery
Better be
GRYFFINDOR"

The gryffindor table erupted in cheers. Just then professor McGonagall called again, "Wood,Jade"
Just then jade stepped up
The sorting hat began,
"Oh interesting mind for sure
Compassion for others and loyalty
Thirst of knowledge
Oh and so much ambition
Hmmm so brave yet so delicate
Wouldn't think twice before standing up for someone
Better be
GRYFFINDOR"
the gryffindor table once again erupted in cheers

Jade nervously made her way to the table and sat with James Potter.
"Um Hi, I'm jade."
James looked at the now extended hand of jade.
He ignored it and instead high fived a boy named Sirius Black and started talking with leaving Jade's hand in the air.
Oh the nerve of that boy. Jade already hated him.

But time can be cruel and change those feeling. After all love and hate are feathers of the same bird. One cannot have one without the other.

A/n: ok so um this is my first ever story and i dunno how it is but please let me know and i hope you enjoy it :) And yes i know it is short but hopefully the next chapter will be a tad bit longer.