2

As time went on, the rivalry increased.
James made jade the target of almost all the pranks the marauders pulled which only seemed to spike jade's hatred toward him.

It was in 5th year when everything changed.

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM LILLY! Who does he think he is!"
"Oh calm down jade"
"CALM DOWN? you try cAlMiNg down with paint in your hair!"
Lilly Evans was probably Jades's bestest friend. Lilly had always been there for Jade and Jade had always been there for Lilly. So it was safe to assume they were like sisters.
"He's a bloody menace."
"Well i cant argue with that" lilly snorted

"AN- AND SIRIUS BLACK HAD THEE AUDACITY TO  CHEER POTTER ON"

"J love calm down will you....how about this we can go down to the kitchens and get a bite to eat"
"You know I cant say no to food...c'mon lets go"

When lilly and jade arrived at the great hall  they were met with the sight of a grinning james potter with the rest of the marauders beside them.

"Looking good jade...i hope the paint wasn't too hard to wash off"
Jade was red as a tomato and gave james a death stare that would probably scare the shit out of voldemort himself
But of course james only grinned

"Ah my lilly flower...looking lovely as ever. How about that date?"
"No potter"
"Its only a matter of time before you cant resist this" james replied before pointing to himself

And just like that he went back to his friends

"Cmon lilly lets go eat. Im starving and the food looks delicious"
Lilly only laughed

Once jade was sure she couldn't fit anymore stuff into her stomach she led lilly away.

"Lets go meet severus!"

Severus and jade had become pretty close in the last few years when lilly introduced the both of them. They had developed a sister brother relationship and jade was more than happy.

"HEY SEV"

A/N its still not long i know but I've got mids going on and its been pretty hectic but i will post...hopefully