☆ Chapter 5 ☆

Hermione looked up as Pius walked into her office. The Head said nothing before he walked up to her desk. She gulped and her eye twitched waiting for the once minister to say something.

"I've started the cases."

Hermione nodded. That was good. It had been about 3 days since she had given him the papers.

"And?"

"Would you like Ronald, Molly, and Ginny Weasley to hear," He paused. "Or would you like to wait?"

Hermione paused herself and started thinking. It was almost her lunch break, aswell as Harry's. She stood up. "How about I answer that question after my lunch break with Harry?" She asked.

It was likely the man had only come to her because she was the one that had given him the papers.

Pius nodded simply. "Of course, Ms. Granger."

Hermione stepped out from behind her desk and walked over to the door. "I will meet you in an hour then." She said and left her office, the once minister to leave after her.

-SL-

"Harry," She said and sat down across from him.

Harry rose an eyebrow and looked at her as she sat down. "Hello Hermione?" She never usually took her lunch break at 11:30... it was usually 12 P.M.

"Would you like for Ronald, Molly and Ginny to find out about this case yet?" Hermione asked simply.

Harry blinked, he had not expected that to be one of the first things that she would say. That was probably why she was here right now. The Head of Magical Law Enforcement had probably came and asked.

"Honestly?" Hermione nodded. "No. They could cook up something or find something to use against us if they find out too soon." Harry said. He wouldn't even be surprised if Dumbledore had cooked up something before he died in case the Weasley's were ever found out.

Hermione nodded, taking a bite from her sandwhich, it was a good thing Hermione had put up privacy wards, Arthur Weasley was currently in the lunch room.

About 45 mintues later, Harry had left 15 minutes prior. Hermione banaished her leftovers and left the lunch room. She walked to the Head of Magical Law Enforcement's office and knocked.

She waited about 5 seconds and then got a 'come in'. Hermione entered, closing the door behind herself.

She looked over at Pius and sighed. "We both would not like The Weasley's to find out about this. If that'll work." Pius nodded with a smile.

"Of course Ms. Granger."

Hermione nodded her head with a thin smile, leaving the office. She sighed, she really didn't like him. He creeped her out a bit even if he was very polite.

-SL-

"Everything seems to be in order." Hermione said, a bit happy. Having the case ready was perfect, now they just needed to wait till everything was ready and then the Weasley's could be taken to court.

"Do you think killing Voldemort was the best idea? Or should we have been going after Dumbledore?" Harry wondered outloud.

"I think.. if Voldemort didn't have the Horcruxes, he would have done more change then Dumbledore could ever think about doing," Hermione mumbled. "Though, my place in this world could be a little wack if it was under control by the man, considering he hated anything muggle,"