☆ Chapter 6 ☆

Hermione sat there on edge. It was August 15th. Meaning Molly's trial.

The Aurors had ended up taking their own notes and interrogating the mother Weasley before the trials. She had given up nothing, refusing everything and saying she and her children would never do such a thing. When asked about Dumbledore, the women got defensive and would proceed to deny it, despite being shown proof.

It was funny how they looked so calm and collected but it seemed Kingsley was not happy with them. When it finally got out to him that they were given trials and for what, he had gotten furious. He had tried to defend Ronald and Ginny, saying it was how they were grown up but the two illegal love potions that they found in Ginny Weasley's house was enough to throw her in. Which Harry and Hermione assumed were supposed to be used on themselves.

Ronald had proceed to deny everything, he didn't admit anything. There was nothing found in the once home of Ronald and Hermione, which sucked. But they had enough to throw him in for at least 5-7 years due to the embezzlement. They could not find any proof that Ronald was apart of the love potions, at least not yet. They weren't allowed to use Veritaserum in till their trials. After hearing everything, Kingsley and the Auror Head, April Fawley were ready for the trial.

"So, someone just continues to get in trouble." April stated firmly, as she leaned on the door of Harry's office.

"Who would I be if I didn't?" Harry asked simply, with a raised eyebrow as he leaned back in his chair, pushing his papers away a bit.

"Definitely not the Harry Potter we all absolutely love!" April mocked throwing air kisses his way.

"April! Stop!" Harry hissed out, with an obviously annoyed look.

April chuckled. "You do know that the trial is in 30 minutes, right?"

Harry looked up, raising an eyebrow. "You think I could forget about something like this?"

"You're capable of anything." Arpil deadpanned.

Harry gaped for a minute and the looked straight at her. "I don't have the memory of a Chimpanzee!"

April looked confused.

"A muggle animal." Harry deadpanned.

April rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "I knew that." She huffed. She totally did.

"Of course you did." He deadpanned once again.

April narrowed her eyes. "Go away." She said.

"It's my office!" Harry protested.

"Go get you revenge." April said instead.

Harry smirked and stood up, he strolled over to her. "Of course darling. I shall go get my big bad revenge now." He mocked and left the room.

April glared after him before she stepped away from his office and waved the door shut, locking it in the process. Harry would probably come murder her himself if something important got stolen.

-SL-

If Harry said that being in the witness stand was better then being the person on the trial was more overwhelming then he was lying.

It felt good to be on this side of things.

He still remembered his fifth year where he got in trouble for the Patronus Charm. They had called him a liar. It didn't make much sense considering, what else was he supposed to use it against anything other then Dementors. The Ministry just wanted to cover things up, he had discovered that the pink toad that was now serving life in Azkaban had been the on to send them.