Chapter 1

Picture on side is Aria...

Hope you like this book!!!!!

**************************************************************

"Mom! Mom!" I yelled out, waiting impatiently at the breakfast table.

"Coming" she said with a pancake on a plate. She quickly placed it in front of me, as I quickly ate it. I looked at my watch, oh no only 5 minutes left! I thought to myself, as I quickly stuffed the pancake in my mouth, and quickly ran to the bus stop. When the bus finally stopped, I grabbed my stuff and ran through the parking lot.

I quickly ran through the doors and to my locker, I got my Chemistry book stuffing everything else inside. Oh my god, this is going to be the best day ever!!! Chemistry first!!! Something to spice up my day. I'm not even being sarcastic.

"Aria!!!" Helena called out, hopping in front of me as always. "I have discovered, that when you mix coke and mentos, it will become a volcanic eruption, lets try it at lunch."

"Ok whatever, i'm gonna be late, mr. Petrollo will be mad again, and close the door for late students" I said running past Helena and into the doors of Chemistry. Fewf i'm not late, running is gonna be one of my strengths when I grow up!

"You're in luck" said Sam, who was reading a book. I dropped my stuff on the first row, right next to her. It is my favorite seat, I can see the board clearly and I wouldn't be disturbed, by my noisy classmates at the back. I turned my head to see who was sitting at the back, but then all of a sudden the door opens and there is Connor. Connor, the most notorious and popular guy in school, he is know for bullying, talking back to the teachers, and hating people who aren't afraid of him. He has a bunch of friends, who are also known for being like him.

"Mr. Connor Reid you're late once again" Mr. Petrollo said.

"Do I seriously look like I care? I would like to slap you sir, but that would be animal abuse" Connor replied, as the entire class started laughing. He seriously just called the teacher a animal! I wasn't laughing, instead I looked at Connor who was smirking.

"Connor get to you seat!" mr. Petrollo yelled making the class quiet. Mr. Petrollo started the lesson about chemical reaction, my favorite. "When does reaction occur between two chemicals?" He asked the class. "Connor would you like to answer?" The whole class turned to Connor, who was playing games on his phone. Connor rolled his eyes not knowing the answer of course. "Well look who's quiet now as always, did you forget your brain at home?" He asked as the whole class burst into laughter. "Aria would you do the honor of telling mr. Connor what happens?" He asked as the whole class looked at Aria.

"Reactions occur when two or more molecules interact and the molecules change. Bonds between atoms are broken and created to form new molecules" I answered in a soft voice, I seriously couldn't stand everyone's attention towards me. I felt my ears burning as I touched them, hoping that no one would notice, but everyone did.

"Aria you never fail to surprise me, right mr. Connor?" Mr. Petrollo said. I turned to look at Connor who just rolled his eyes. Quickly I turned around, and continued listening to mr. Petrollo.

*******************************************************************************

"Can I have some salad, cookies, and the can of coke please?" I asked, while buying food from the canteen. I looked around for Helena, but she was no where to be seen. "Thank you!" I said as I got my plate from the desk, and quickly went and looked for Helena. I just hope that girl doesn't do anything stupid today. I sat at an empty table, and ate my salad.

"Hey lets try the experiment!!" Helena said excitedly clapping her hands.

"No it's a stupid experiment" I said drinking from my can of coke.

"It won't be!" Helena said smiling. She quickly grabbed my can of coke, and before I could protest, she dropped mentos into it.

"Helena!!!" I screamed too loud maybe, and saved my laptop from the exploding coke. Helena looked at me with wide eyes. "Ugh" I said putting my laptop in my bag, but when I looked up, I saw nearly everyone in the canteen was staring at me and Helena. Oh no I thought covering my face which was red as a tomato. Right at that moment Connor came in, with his gang of friends, and a bunch of girls. Thankfully everyone turned their faces towards him, who went and sat at the popular table.

"Aria finish your cookies, and mine too please!" Helena said handing me her cookies. Helena didn't like cookies, the only reason she got them was because I was a huge fan of cookies. So I was left munching on them.

"I think I ate too much" I said swallowing hard, I was about to go hyper oh no!

"Aria go home before you make a fool of yourself!" Helena said pulling my out of the canteen.

"I can't skip school!!!" I said whining.

"No Aria you're going to go crazy, and throw up at the end!" Helena said pulling me into the parking lot. "Remember last time? You were drooling off in class, then you got sent to detention for not listening!" Helena said now letting go of my hand. "Run!" She ordered as I figured I had no choice, and started running to my house hoping that my sugar rush will end, because of the exhausting running.

************************************

My first chapter is finally out!!! I am hoping that my writing will get better in this book since it was bad in my last book. Tell me if you like this book!!!

Please also tell me some ideas that would make this book interesting for everyone!!! I would love to hear from you...

1. Haters back off!!!

2. Haters back off!!!

3. Haters back off!!!

-Lana