Chapter 18

"Hello?" I answered the unknown number.

"Hi Aria" a familiar voice answered.

"John?" I said smiling.

"Yup" he replied, which cause me to jump up and down, and clap my hands. "Now don't get too hyper alright?" He asked.

"Where are you, I haven't seen you in like... A MONTH?" I said looking at the calendar with wide open eyes. Time passes soo fast...

"Can't tell, I just wanted to talk to you, and by the way I gotta go now!" He said hanging up, leaving me disappointed. 

I looked over at the luggage packed, waiting for my family to come already. Yup, today was the day that everyone was coming back.

"Aria, didn't I tell you not to talk to him?" I heard someone say, as I turned myself to look at the one and only, Connor Reid.

"Come on Connor, get over it he looks nice," I said not wanting to argue on my last day here.

"And I look like Cameron Dallas!" Connor said putting his hands in the air. (Connor is Cameron Dallas by the way)

"No way, Cam is wayyyyyyy more good looking then you" I said, dragging out the way.

"Are you sure?" Connor said taking a step closer to me, and smirking.

"You have a girlfriend you idiot!" I said shoving him away.

"Well, we all know she cheats on me, why can't I?"

I scrunched my nose in disgust. Of course! None of them would actually be able to settle down, ugh gross!!!

"You are so gross Connor Reid" I said sitting by the window seat.

"Are you sure, cause most girls think-"

"I do not want to hear what most girls think!" I shouted, and as in just on time, I saw my brother enter the room.

"Shawn!!!" I said running over to hug him.

"Hi there Ari!" He said messing up my hair. "Lets go!" He said, as he grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. I went ahead and followed him, but I felt a hand hold my hand. I looked down at the hand, and up to see Connor looking ahead, as if nothing has happened. I quickly moved my hand, so it was away from him. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, only to see a smirk on his face.

************************************************************

"Hey Aria" I heard Connor say, from his house. I already placed all my stuff in my closet, and now I hear his voice coming from my window. I turned around and smirked.

"Missing me already?" I said smirking.

"Miss? You? Oh no" he said shaking his head, and I gave him an are-you-serious-look.  "Ok maybe I miss you," he said looking at his feet, and my smirk turned into a smile.

The truth is that, I still like him.

*************************************************************

Connor's POV (FINALLY!)

It felt weird to not have Aria here anymore, it was as I was missing something. Well she was my only source of entertainment in my house. Currently.

"Hey!" I heard a really fake high pitched voice. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Hi Kiera" I replied sighing. Soon her fake face, powdered with makeup, came in front of me. Too much makeup girl, you look like a ghost

"Miss me?" She said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No" I replied bluntly.

"Oh come on, you and I both know that you missed me," she said pecking my lips. I  remembered the time when I kissed Aria, because of a dare. Now that I think about it, sparks did fly. Wait why am I thinking about Aria, when Kiera is right in front of me?

"Kiera," I said untangling her arms from me. "We are over," I said sighing. She really gets on my nerves a lot. She is just so f**king annoying!

"Its because of that nerd right?" She asked me, annoyed.

"No its not because of Aria," I said rolling my eyes.

"OH THAT NERD WILL PAY!" Kiera shouted looking around.

"YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER!" I shouted, and grabbed her hands tight. "AND DON'T CALL HER A NERD, SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!"

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?" She asked me, while glaring.

"BECAUSE I F**KING LIKE HER!" I said shocked at my own words. What the hell? I like her. Oh my god, I like her!

Kiera just looked at me with disbelief, and left without another word.

I sighed, and jumped out of my room, and into Aria's room.

"Hey can I come in?" I said, causing her eyes to look at me. She was sitting on her bed, playing with her fingers.

"Hey" She said smiling at me. "I heard screaming from your room, everything ok between you and Kiera?" She said smiling, but then shook her head. "You don't need to tell me, it's none of my business." Thats what I loved about her, she knew when to not push her limits.

"Its ok, we broke up cause I have an eye for another girl," I said winking at her, and sitting on her bed. I said an emotion come over her face, which I couldn't recognise, but then she smiled.

"I'm sorry"

"No no, instead you should be congratulating me, she was a pain in the-"

"Language!" She said covering her innocent ears, causing me to chuckle.

"The girl you have a crush on, is a lucky girl," she said not looking at me.

"Oh, would you be lucky if I liked you?" I asked teasingly.

"No, cause thats never gonna happen. I'm not pretty like other girls, i'm a nerd your a bad boy, it will just ruin your reputation," she said looking at her fingers. I thought all girls who were pretty, knew they were pretty. 

"Aria, your pretty ok? Don't ever think your not pretty," I said giving her a weak smile. She looked at me in the eye, and smiled back. I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly hugged her. She sat there frozen, but finally hugged me back.

***********************************************************

Aria's POV

Omg, I was hugging freaking Connor Reid! I was still disappointed that he liked another girl. When he told me that I was pretty, I felt really good, really really special. I don't know how to describe the feeling though.

"I'm gonna go back now," Connor said standing up and smiling.

"Why are you smiling, I mean you never smile just smirk," I said.

"Because, I just spent time with the girl I really like," he said and before I could ask him any questions, he jumped out the window.

I sighed in disappointment, i'm probably not the luck girl. Heck i'm 100% sure it's not me! But I am very very curious to find out who the lucky girl is, and I will find out soon.

************************************************************

And the end...

Of the chapter of course!

How do you like it? It was hard writing in a boy's POV. But look on the bright side... We finally have Connor's POV!!! And idiot Connor finally came to his senses.

Bye!!!!

Tell me what you think in the comments!!!

-Lavanya