Chapter 9

A week later, I was walking to my locker in the hallway. I would still feel the guilt whenever I saw Connor. He didn't try to talk to me after that day, admit it or not I miss him. I don't know why, but shouldn't I hate him?

"Aria! Yesterday Sam asked Tori out!!!" Helly said really excited. 

"I knew it!" Said clapping my hands. Looks like Helena influence. 

"Lets go to Chemistry!" Helly said grabbing my hand. She lead me through the crowd. 

I felt myself bump into a wall on the way, I know right a wall??? I'm that clumsy and crazy. I fell on the floor, and looked at Helly who had a shocked face on. I collected my books, and stood up, only then I realised that I had bumped into Connor Reid. "I'm sorry" I said looking down, and went away with that. I looked back to see Connor, and I regret it because, he is looking straight at me. I turned my head around quickly, and tried not to look back at him, and went straight into Chemistry. 

*********************************************************

"Hi Aria" my mom greets me as I enter my house.

"Your home?" I asked hugging her.

"Yes Aria, we came here to" she stopped taking. "Umm how about we about this inside?" Mom asked gesturing me to follow her. I wasn't having a good feeling about this... We went into my parent's room, where there was dad, Shawn, and Chris who was clapping his hands and jumping on the bed.

"Sit" dad said telling me to sit beside him, as I did so.

"Will you please tell me what is happening?" I asked.

"Yes, sure umm where do I start?" My dad said thinking.

"So me and your dad went to office this morning and, we went to meet out boss since he called us there, and umm he kinda asked us.." My mom stopped speaking.

"If you don't tell me i'm leaving" I said annoyed.

"So he offered me and your mom to go to London, to do operations, and we accepted that offer" my dad said finishing the sentence.

"Is that all, or is there more?" I asked placing my hands on my knees.

"Yes, we are going to be staying there for a month, and we got offered to bring only 2 children with us, and umm Shawn and Chris are coming" my mom said.

"Why not me?" I asked looking at them. "Oh no, you know what I get it" I said standing up, and heading straight outside.

"We are leaving in 1 hour, and your going to stay next door" I heard someone yell from behind me. My vision went blurry, as a tear managed to escape my eye. They always had favourites, Shawn and Chris, always always they got a better opportunity than me. Its freaking not fair!

I headed straight to my room, wiping away my tears. London has always been a place I wanted to go to, but no. I feel like my parents don't even know a thing about me, its always my brothers for some reason.

"Ari, your bags are packed, to go to mr. Ried's house" Shawn said popping into my room. Did I hear the right Ried.

"No I wanna live alone! Never in my dreams would I want to go to his house!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air.

"Too bad Aria, they offered that we can drop you at their's for a month" Shawn said shrugging.

"Can't I live alone, like always?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No Aria, i'm usually home but this time, I won't be home," he said getting out of my room.

My life just got 10 times better, yay I have the best life ever!!! (Notice the sarcasm)

************************************************************

Sorry this chapter is short, the next one will be long I hope...