Chapter 7

Eww people— wait- you?

-Sec0nd person POV

As Joker paid, Wooin came back. „Before we head out. Can I get your number? Just to book an appointment of course." He winked. Yaeko coldly grabbed a card from the studio and held it under his nose. „Call here, if you wish to get inked by me, tell Saem." Joker grinned at her words and wooin's smirk faded.

He chuckled and took the card. „Alright then, see you Angel." Wooin said with a playful undertone. Yaeko just shook her head to herself and went to clean her room up. As she was done, her phone buzzed. It was Jay.

7.00 pm. at the LoS location. See you there. Was all it said. Not too much time left. It was 5.45 pm by now. She would just get changed since there was a cold wind blowing and get food on her way there.

As she arrived at home she quickly threw on some warmer clothes. She wore some baggy jeans, a oversized black tshirt with some cool printing and a way too large black hooded zip jacket. It was rather tomboy. It was too baggy for the current women mode trend. She felt like she would be too much of an eyecatcher.

She took off the clothes again. It should be comfortable and sporty but cute. She decided on a black baggy jeans with a black belt. For a top she chose a black turtle neck, which left a small space between her pants and the shirt itself to show her pale skin underneath. She put her hair up in a chill ponytail leaving the thin and kinda grown out banks and a few strands at the front to fall out. The turtle neck was thick so she didn't take another jacket. It was warm enough.

As she packed her bag, she changed her mind. She threw a black jacket in the backpack. As she was convinced she had everything, she grabbed her bike from the garage and drove to the location. She arrived around 6.45 after she had grabbed some food on the way.

First thing she did, she grabbed her phone and texted Jay. Where are you? He didn't reply quickly, so she decided to look around. It was bigger than she thought. But that also meant more people. The white haired girl didn't like big crowds. Especially when she was alone. It always made her uncomfortable in very many ways.

She took a few steps to the side as people behind her complained about her standing in the way. Ko didn't think much of it, till the guys turned to look at her once more. „What's with the hair girl?" One of them asked. Startled by the sudden attention she just looked at him.

„I asked you something." He said while getting impatient. Her face stayed monotonous as always. „I was born with this hair." She answered. „A pretty and on top foreign girl like you isn't alone, isn't she?" He said, showing an unwanted interest in the girl. She swallowed, looking around to see if there was someone she knew to safe her. There wasn't.

„Well-„ „No need to be scared. Maybe you wanna spend some time with us huh?" The boy didn't let her finish and took her anxious look as a response. „Rather not." She gave her usual reply to social activities. „Aww don't be so rude!" He said playfully. The girl physically said no by taking a step back but he just closed the distance.

His friends behind him were laughing and chuckling. The persistent boy tried to grab her but was interrupted by a familiar voice. „What do you think you're doing? Piss the hell of or you'll regret it." Venom lingered in the deep voice. Yaeko turned around in surprise, it was Joker! And.. Wooin.

As she turned back around the guy who was just now talking so big seemed to shrink. He looked at his friends who looked terrified for a moment but straighten back up quickly. One of them called out. „And who tf do you think you are, huh?!" Jokers eyes got even darker and he grabbed my waist pulling me back. His voice turned into a growl. „I said piss off now, didn't I?"

The grip on Ko's waist was firm but she could tell he did his best not to hurt her. „Fucking junk bastard!" was yelled by one of them. Some other insults came flying after that aswell as they left.

„Ahh, thanks. You didn't have to..." The girl quietly thanked him. „I did have to. What are you doing here?" He questioned. „My new „Friends" are participating I guess. I just met them yesterday and they begged me to come. What about you?" „Well where are your friends?" He asked, ignoring her question.

The slim girl shrugged, as her phone buzzed. I'm coming to get you, where r u? Jay texted her. „Ah he's picking me up now." Still at the entrance. Ko replied. „Alright, we have to leave now... See you, doll." She swallowed at her new nickname he had used twice by now. Doll... „Yea, see you..." She replied.