Chapter 15

I feel like the last chapters after my posting break weren't as good as the ones before and kinda chaotic, so I want to apologize. I will try even harder from now on to make them better. I hope you still keep on reading...

Really now?! Omg just go....

-Second person POV

Yaeko Baek, please come to the office. I repeat. Yaeko Baek, please come to the office." Said girl lifted her head from her block. Annoyed she got up. Her black skirt swaying with the wind. The other students stared at her as she left. Ignoring them seemed like a valid option. So she did.

Walking through the empty halls, Yaeko asked herself what she could have done to get called to the principals office. She could only think of the tournament, but what could her strange principal have to with that...

The slim girl barley realized she had already arrived in front of the office. A knock could be heard and the principal called her in. „Ah, Yaeko Baek." He welcomed her like he had not just called her here. She deadpanned.

The principal just continued. „I saw you cycle at the event. You're pretty impressive, but I believe I'm right in the assumption that you're not exactly in shape?" The girl got serious again. „What are you implying?" She Coldly questioned.

„Nothing... I just think team hummingbird should win and that you could help." Her eyes darkened slightly. „They've already asked me to join, I haven't made up my mind yet." He nodded. „But I am right?" The white haired man asked her again.

She thought about playing dumb but what would it help... „Well, I didnt train much lately indeed, but I was rather good a few years ago."

Yaeko Baek. Koreas super talent. Youngster beats record in her age class with ease as it seems." He seemed to recite it. „Why did you stop?" The man asked the silverish white haired girl. She shrugged. The elderly man stared her down but her stare was even worse than his.

„You want to get back at it?" He asked her. „I guess... I'll do some calls..." Ko gave in to his endless questioning. „You think you can beat monster?" The principal straight up asked her. She tensed. A moment of silence filled the air. „If I start training from now on, yes."

A smirk plastered across his face, the man leaned back in his chair. „Good." But he got serious again quickly. „But what about your art? The art competition?" The girls shoulders sank a little. „I can paint whenever, wherever I want. But I feel like if I don't do this now cycling will slip from me again."

„Very well." He clapped his hands together. „I want you to join team hummingbird then." The man said it like it was his choice. „When I said cycling, Sir, I meant professional cycling." Her voice stern. „Aww man... i tried..." He... pouted?

Why is this old man acting like a little kid ffs.... „Well... Can I leave or...?" „Yea yea. Whatever..." The slim girl deadpanned again and left to get back to class. Just then, the break started, but she knew the last few lessons were off for her.

As she nearly reached her classroom, Jay, Dom and the others came towards her. Jay carrying her bag with him. He looked at her and gave it to her. „What did you do?" Dom excitedly asked like a kid who wanted to know what it's birthday present would be.

„Just about cycling..." She quietly stated. Minu suddenly interrupted. „Hey guys! Yaeko what the hell did you do?" „Nothing."

„It was because of her cycling." Dom explained. „Well... since we're already talking about it. Yaeko, would you like to join team hummingbird?" Ko stiffened at the request. „Well... actually I'm not sure... I want to focus on training and the tournament would pressure me and I dont want to over do it..."

Jay talked before Minu could try to pressure her into it. „Well, you can train with us and decide then." Yaeko gave him a thankful look. Minu just nodded as if agreeing to Jay. The hallway suddenly fell silent. The group noticed. Yuna, Shelly and Mia stopped chatting and Minu turned around to look down the hall.

Yaeko took a step to the Side to see what the others were seeing. Her breath got stuck in her throat and her mouth went dry. What are they doing here?!

Wooin and Joker strolled down the hallway as if they did it everyday. Yaeko pressed pass Minu and stood in the middle of the hallway. Joker stood even taller as his eyes met hers. Wooin smirked. His signature glasses resting on his nose.

„What the hell are you doing in my school?" Ko hissed as the two were close enough. „Just paying a visit, Angel." Wooin purred. She glared at him. „Get out." Her voice was cold. „You know we would never hurt you, right?" Joker quietly asked. He took a step closer to the smaller girl.

Dom and Jay also got closer. Ko felt pressured. This was too much attention for her taste. „I'll be back." She mumbled and grabbed Joker and Wooin by there jackets and pulled them away.

Outside she started scolding them. „I barley know you and you randomly show up at my school? How do you even know I visit this school? Are you stalking me?" Cold venom lingered in her voice. Joker just looked away as her eyes met his.

„What if we were angel?" „I would shove those stupid glasses up your ass along with your annoying smirk." She sounded so casual wooin actually believed it for a moment. „Now what the hell are you doing here?"

Joker still didnt bother saying anything. „Why dont you come and eat with us after school? We know some nice places." Wooin's voice was echoing through her mind. Is this son of a bitch serious?

„Go." She said. No. Commanded. Joker looked at her. Wooin's grin faded. „Aww come on... One chance to make it up to you." She didnt feel like it. They beat up people. What comes next? They do illegal fight clubs and bets?

„If you wanna have fun, rent a whore and give her a good time. Now piss off." Wooin grinned once again. „But a whore wouldn't say that to me. Not with that determination." Ko swallowed. „No kink shaming but dude-„

Wooin laughed. „Nah just kidding. Now come on. I'll give you my number, you text me when you're free, okay Angel?" She totally didnt want to. The girl couldn't deny that they had woken her interest, especially Joker, but still. They were criminals...

„God, fine."