Chapter 17

Sorry, little doll...

-Yaeko Baek POV-

Once they were outside, the cold night air send shivers down Yaekos spine. But it couldn't fight off the heat Jokers last words had risen inside her. Ko felt like she was melting.

Joker casually strolled down the street next to her, while Ko had to keep her shit together. Suddenly, Wooins phone rang. He moaned in distress. „What is it? I'm busy." The young man coldly answered the phone.

The trio kept walking on as Wooin listened to the person on the line. „I said I'm busy..." He got more annoyed by the second. „Why would I?... jeez, fine. You owe me..." The second after he said that, he hung up the phone. No goodbyes said.

„I have to leave. See you angel." He gave Yaeko a last cocky smile before turning in the other direction. Joker just raised his hand as a form of goodbye. „You're not going with him?" The girl asked, a bit puzzled since she had never seen the two apart... Well not like she had seen them often.

Joker shrugged. „I'd rather know that your home safe." A strange tingling filled Ko's body. Keep it together Ko, what's up with you... Luckily Yaeko didnt live far away from the restaurant.

The pretty girl was glad as she entered her apartment, as it was comfortably warm. „Wanna come inside?" She asked, not quite sure if she was just showing the necessary kindness or actually found the attractive male interesting.

The young man nodded and stepped in. Surprisingly to Yaeko, he even took his shoes off. „You have a nice apartment." Ko chuckled. „Ahh, thank you." A purr was heard. Soft paws tapped against Jokers legs as a pair of huge green eyes starred at him, waiting.

„That's Yuji. He wants you to pick him up or play with him." Joker seemed a bit confused and crouched down. Yuji rolled on his back and played with the huge hands of Joker. Ko let them be and went to grab two glasses of water.

She placed them on the table. „I'll get changed. Have a look around if you like." The half russian girl yelled. Then she stepped up the stairs and went to her dressing room. She grabbed some grey sweatpants and plain white oversized tshirt.

When she got back to the living area, Joker was still playing with her cat. „You get along, huh?" The girl asked. Joker stood up and stared at her. „I guess so." His deep voice never failed to make her feel things.

„So, what's it with you and cycling?" Yaeko huffed at his question. „I stopped cycling for quite some time, but I'm back at it now... but I didnt really plan to join the tournament, I know some professionals who might support me." The tall male nodded understandingly.

He stepped closer. „Wanna drink something?" Ko asked without quite noticing the action. „Sure." She showed him the way into the kitchen and gave him one of the glasses. He accepted it and chugged down half of it. Yaeko just took a few sips of her glass and leaned against the table.

Joker got closer to Yaeko and towered over her. His dark eyes fixing her to the spot. Her legs were shaking just by the tension. A small blush crept on her confused face. A smirk was visible on his face. He then took a step back again. Fucking bitch... what's with him teasing me...

The girl didnt dare to complain as she was still frozen to the spot. She looked at her feet, when suddenly a hand gripped her chin and lips crashed onto hers. Her eyes shot wide open.

After a second her body reacted on its own and kissed the tall male back. Her arms swung around his neck. I better blame this on the wine I had at the restaurant... One of Jokers large hands held her waist while the other went to her neck and into her hair.

Joker lifted her up on the table and stood between her legs while she wrapped those around him. His tongue sternly asked for allowance to enter her mouth. A short fight between the tongues broke loose, but the winner was destined from the start. While Jokers tongue explored Ko's mouth, his hand pulled her waist in even closer.

A small whimper escaped her lips as he roughly kissed her neck and hit a sweet spot. A low chuckle escaped the handsome male. He picked her up and pressed her, in comparison, small body against the next wall. His huge hand wandered under her large tshirt.

Exploring her body with one hand while holding her with the other, the make out got even more heated. That was, until a phone started ringing. At first they ignored it, but nearly at the same time both decided that it was really killing the mood.

It was Jokers phone and he wanted to turn it off, till he saw a glimpse of who was calling. Hastily he answered the phone, while Yaeko was still panting. „Fuck, why now?... Yea I'll come..."

Wondering about what was going on, she looked at the young man confused. „Sorry, but I have to leave... business." Her eyes told everything about what she thought about business and his eyes got a bit sad.

He still went over to her and pressed a peck on her forehead. „See you, little doll." With those words the handsome and mysterious guy Ko had just had the wildest makeout she had ever had in her life, left her apartment. Not like I had many make outs in my life...

Even if it was late, Yaeko decided to work on Wooins tattoo. It was nearly done, so she could train tomorrow after school. That was the only reason she didnt decide to do it tomorrow.

She locked her thoughts out with loud music on her headphones. Yuji laid on her lap and slept, while she finished the last touches of Wooins design.

(Guess who Yaeko will meet -add to her little 'harem'- next chapter...)