(1) Chapter 1- No Longer Together

Adventure 1- Brothers Until The End

Flim's POV

"Well, brother of mine, I guess we need to buy some parts to fix the Cider Squeezy."

After our loss in Ponyville, We sure need to fix the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000.

"We don't need to fix it Flim. Can we just stop selling cider?"

"Why would you say that? We need continue our business."

"I'm afraid no. Don't you understand Flim?

In all the months we've been selling cider and travelling across Equestria,all of our buyers will still end up hating us and eventually, rejects our cider."

Flam looked onto the ground with a sad look.

"I know that Flam but that doesn't mean we'll stop with our business. Remember our song? We've Got Opportunity!"

"Well, not anymore. Were running out of bits. The landmare will kick us out of this apartment anytime soon. We've got only a little supply of food and water. Were already bankruped Flim. The only way for us to survive is to find a new jo—"

"NO. We can't just leave our cider-making business Flam! This is who we are!"

"Who we are?! You know who we are?! Were just...j-just.."

His face sorften a bit. But, you can see it in his eyes that he doesn't want to say those final words.

"Were what? What?!"

"Were...were..Brothers that can't even work together to make their buisness succesfull..."

He turned around and sat on his hooves. And started punching the ground.

I walked near him and placed my hoof on hus shoulder. But, he shove it away.

"You know Flim? I think were really not destined to work together."

I sat down beside him. I feel tears almost escaping my eyes. After all we'ge been through? He's just gonna give up?

"Bu—"

"Sorry Flim but..I think its best if we don't stay together.."

He stood up and slowly walked. I want to stop him but, my body won't let me.

"I just want us to have a better life.."

He murmured to himself.Before closing the door and left. But, I still heard it. Clearly. Were twins after all. We think almost alike..

I just sat there while watching Flam walks out the apartment. I don't know what to do. I don't have the right to stop him. If he's happy about it, then i think i'll just be happy too.

I stood up and looked at the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy outside of the apartment.

"Okay Flim. Your on your own now. Next stop, Fillydelphia."

I wore my uniform with hat and went outside.

"Hmmm how will I fix this?"

Yeah right. I forgot the Cider Squeezy is broken. Now what?

"What do you think bro—"

I went silent for a while..I also forgot Flam is gone. I should really get used to it.

*

"Um..do you have machine fixing spell books?"

I asked the librarian. I am now in Manehattan National Library. I can't manually fix the Cider Squeezy. That will take years. We need magic.