(1) Chapter 3- Goodbye Flim

Flim's POV

Yesterday was just the happiest day of my life..I was hired by a 5-star restaurant here in Manehattan to supply cider for their business! He said he would pay me 1000 bits a week! Now, I have a new job but still selling cider.

"Well, Flim Skim, I am impressed by your cider. It it really made by your machine?"
The wife of Sir. Profit said while judging my cider.

"Yes ma'am. The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 7000 does it all. It is only powered by my magic."

"I heard that you negotiate with apple orchard owners for them to provide your apples?"

"Yes. But, not anymore. I buy my apples from apple suppliers in Vanhoover. But, they also have a branch here."

Thats true. When me and Flam were selling cider together, we never buy our apples. We negotiate with owners of apple orchards with 75-25. But, they always refuse. Thats why we take apples from random trees.

"Well, i'm surely impressed Mr.Skim. But, I still have many meetings to attend."
She said while turning around and went inside the company's building.

Mr.Profit said, I can start my first day tomorrow in the restaurant. I'm so exited! The business is turning out great. But, i'm not a travelling salespony anymore..

Flam's POV

"Mr. Rich?"

"Do come in."

"I was just asking if I could.."

"What?"

"If I could be moved to your resraurant, Manehattan branch"

"Hmm..I guess you could go. But, send me apple fritters every week okay?"

"Yes Sir."
I went out of his office and headed for my house.

I entered and went to my bedroom. I crouched on the floor and searched for my money box. And in the far corner, there it was.

*squeek*

I counter the bits I've earned today and the other days. Well, well, well. I've earned 7,482 this week! Not bad!

*

After I packed my things, I headed to the train station.

"1 ticket to Manehattan please."

"That would be 12 bits."
I gave the ticketcolt the bits and waited for the train. It won't be long. Just 5 minutes.

*

*chooo chooo*
The train stopped and I entered. I found a seat near the window. There were many ponies in the train right now.

I straighten my mustache and mane. Just to look presentable in Manehattan. It would be happy to go there but..I just wish that we won't see eachother there..

Flim's POV

"Well lookie what we got here brother of mine, Its the same in every town!"

"Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues and not a drop of cider to be found."

"Maybe their not aware that there is really no need for this teary despair"

"That the key they need to solve this sad cider shortage that you and I will shaaareeeee!"

"Well you've got opportunity! In this very community! He's Flim, He's Flam! Were the world famous FlimFlam Brotheeers! Travelling sales ponies nonpareil!"
I sang our song one last time. Before I stop being a travelling salespony.