09 || dance with me

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

authors note: let's act like cates brother by maisie peters was released in March and i highly recommend listening to the song whilst reading!

"Charles, I need your help!" Ruby shouted from their shared walk in wardrobe, towel wrapped around her tanned body as she scanned her eyes over the mass amounts of clothes that were hung up in front of her, hearing her boyfriend run into the room due to her desperate tone. "What do I wear?"

"I thought it was an emergency, my love." He held a hand over his heart as he thought that somebody had gotten into the apartment or she had seen a spider, an emergency in her case.

"It is an emergency." Her eyes widened at the fact that he thought this was a casual thing, a laugh escaping his body as he watched her reaction. "I don't know what to wear."

"It's only my family, angel, we're having some food and then we're going on the boat for a bit too."

"That really doesn't help me, babe." She gestured to her clothes, diverting his attention for a few moments before scanning his eyes over her half naked body.

"You know i think you're beautiful in whatever you wear but i love you even more in sundresses." He told her, a smirk appearing on his face as he referred to the towel that hid things that he had seen many times before as he watched her look through the summer dresses that she owned.

"We both know why you like me in sundresses, charles." She stopped her actions, still bent over as she tilted her head to look at him, making him go wild at the sight of her, a smirk now present on her face at the inference and the look on his face.

"Oh i know, mon amor, you just intrigue me." He winked at her as he leant against the drawers that sat in the middle of the room before telling her one last thing. "Wear that black bikini I bought you, it looks good on you."

"Only bought this dress so you could take it off." She held up the neutral toned dress, the figure hugging dress being the perfect choice to show off the body that Charles adored and loved so much.

"How much was it it?" He asked her, already imagining what it would like on her, the price going in one ear and completely out of the other. "Then I'll buy you a new one."

"At least wait until we come back home, darling." She shook her head playfully, shooing him out of the room that she could finally get ready so that they wouldn't be late and be subjects of Arthur and Lorenzo's endless teasing.

Due to nearly everybody in Monaco knowing who Charles Leclerc was, the couple had to take the safe option of choosing the non-convertible to avoid as many photos taken of them as possible, despite the high temperatures outside.