33 || babyshowers and boattrips

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

hi, it's a long one, sorry for the wait ! love you

The remaining three races of the 2022 season had been a whirlwind to say the absolute least, from Max Verstappen winning his second world championship to continuously being patient with Ferrari's questionable strategies, both Charles and Ruby were thankful that the season had come to an end; ready to do it all again in four months.

Well, for Ruby, she'd simply be observing from the Ferrari garage sidelines at as many races that she could attended with a baby and despite all of the worries that clouded her mind surrounding it all, after watching and taking a few mental notes of how Kevin Magunessen's wife handled it all, the blonde felt as though it was very doable.

Yet these four months were hoped to be by far the most exciting and enjoyable for the couple as during this time, they would be going on multiple trips to various places to soak in the remaining time they had left as just the two of them and the birth of their daughter was quickly approaching, the latter rather more anxiously anticipated than the former.

However, despite as much as either one wished that any and all work was put on pause for the winter break, that simply wasn't the case; for Charles still had to stick to his training just as much as he would if it was a race weekend, leaving his wife to wake up in an empty bed that Friday morning.

It wasn't something that Ruby absolutely despised, almost always taking it as an opportunity to spread herself over both sides and stretch till her hearts content without having to worry about punching her husband, but nothing could top the feeling of waking up in her lovers arms, surrounded by his body warmth and the soothing sound of his breathing. And although she wanted nothing more than to be experiencing the second option, the Monegasque weather was far too nice to sit in bed and waste away the day, her eyes instantly settling on the German shepherd beside her.

"Daddy's not here so we're going for a walk, Flo." Ruby played with the ends of Flo's fur, the last penultimate word causing the dog to grow excited, her tail wagging rapidly making the pregnant woman laugh before eventually getting out of bed, walking over towards her wardrobe. "But we can't be long because we're going out later."

Thankfully for Ruby, the weather was just chilly enough to able to wear one of her (stolen from her husband) hoodies, covering and hiding her bump that felt like it couldn't get any bigger; but what else was she expecting at seven thirty in the morning. After taking their usual route of a few unpopular streets and then a quick stroll on the harbour, Ruby and Flo had made it back home just before the warmth had begun to make its appearance, settling herself in the empty kitchen to await her lovers arrival.