17 || beach days with bae

❤️‍🔥👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🏎💌 — until i found you

Authors note: I'm really sorry that it's a short one but I honestly had no clue what to write for this chapter, hope you still enjoy !

With another podium and a pole now added to his collection, Charles had decided to to celebrate the good results with his lover down on the beach. The beach in mention being one that he had spent a while googling trying to find one that was suited for them; private, by a bar and one that was close to an ice cream parlour. Luckily for him, he had the perfect one and it was barely a far walk from their hotel, almost seeming too much like fate to pass on the opportunity.

The slight breeze coming in clutch with the humid Miami air fanning her hair behind her shoulders, the way the beaming sun shone on her, creating the most stunning glow and even though she ended up getting a sweaty upper lip, Charles could have swore that she even more beautiful. An ice cream in each of their hands, both too hot and desperate to wait until they had actually been to the beach, a salted caramel for Ruby and a Mint chocolate for Charles.

"I am in my element right now." Ruby let out a sigh of contentment as she lay back against the sun bed once they had finally got themselves changed and situated on a pair of the sunbeds as they awaited for the arrival of their drinks, Charles chuckling softly at her utter relaxed state. "Got the sun, got a drink on the way and I've got you, it can't get much better than this."

"I can think of one thing that would make it better." The Monegasque spoke up, adjusting the sunglasses on his face that had fallen down his nose, his big blue eyes peeking over the top of the frame, making the inside of her body spiral at the sight.

"And what's that, love?" She asked him kindly, the slight crease between her brows showcasing her concern, not understanding what could possibly make this moment even better but that was simply her own opinion and she'd always listen to what he had to say, just like he would with her.

"Actually going into the water instead of just sitting around." Charles told her, looking over to the water, a slight frown on his face as he had no idea of how long it would be until they were both in it.

"My love, I'm not stopping you from going in." Ruby giggled lightly, reaching her arm over to him so that could place her hand on the part of his leg that she could actually reach. "I just want to keep sunbathing then I'll come in with you, i promise."

"You'll get a better tan in the water though, baby."

"I know but I washed my hair this morning and I don't really want to get it wet."

"Who are you trying to impress?" Charles joked before letting out a laugh, following with a smirk resting on his face as an innocent smile was now growing on Ruby's face.