Chap 1: Kuuga's Awakening

(Mount Kurogatake)

Currently there is a blizzard, a snowstorm that can be said to be the largest in history. During that blizzard, a young man was seen walking to the top of the mountain, where another young man was waiting for him.

Walking up the mountain was an 18-year-old young man, early 20 judging his height. His outfit doesn't look appropriate for the current weather, he wears a red t-shirt, concealed underneath a moss green felt jacket. He wears a pair of black pants that look like two black straps on his thighs, and two other straps that wrap around his shins separate from each other. Covering his feet was a pair of black combat boots plated with silver metal.

In appearance, his hair is silver-white and is left ruffled like a small thorn. His face is shown with a serious expression, making one think that the boy has definitely never smiled in his life, but that is not the case. When he smiles, he can be the cutest person ever. His eyes are brown and his pupils are black like normal people. However, with every step he took, his eyes were slowly turning red.

The young man walked towards the top of the mountain, where his rival Daguva was waiting. With each step, he felt his body growing heavier. But even so, the young man did not back down and continued to move forward.

When he reached the top of Mount Korugatake. Without thinking much, the young Godai Riku, walked over to the young man who was waiting for him. Standing in front was Riku's rival, Daguva. He was a young man around Riku's age with the same height. The teenager was wearing a white t-shirt that was hidden underneath an unbuttoned white shirt. He was wearing a pair of white trousers and matching shoes.

In appearance, he has black hair that reaches to the nape of his neck. His face had a friendly expression with a bright smile, but behind it was a hair-raising death. His eyes are jet black and his pupils black. As for accessories, he wears a black stud on the sides and a necklace with a silver face.

 As for accessories, he wears a black stud on the sides and a necklace with a silver face

Riku stopped in front of Daguva when the two were only walking distance from each other. The two of them stood there and stared at each other for a while while the blizzard was getting stronger. The only sound that can be heard is the wind.

The two remained silent until Daguva broke it.

"You've come at last, Riku."

"Ukm... I'm here, Daguva." Riku said.

"..."

"..."

Ah~ and the silence is back. But this time it was Riku who broke it.

"This place really has a lot of memories, doesn't it?" Riku asked.

"Ukm, this is the place of memories. This is the place where Kuuga and I fought before and where I woke up from a long sleep." Daguva replied as a smile appeared on his face.

"Well, that makes it the perfect place to end things." Riku said.

"This time, can you become something like me?" Daguva asked, a hint of eagerness evident in his words.