Chap 4: Chou Henshin! Kuuga Dragon Form!

"This wine is really good."

"This wine is really delicious. But drinking too much is not good, Shizu." Riku said as he sat at a small table surrounded by stars with 24 different Earths floating above his head and still only Kadoya Shizu was still sitting in the same spot where Riku first met her.

Godai Riku found himself here when he went to sleep and he really felt strange that they had met again. He still never understood how Shizu was able to bring him here.

Kadoya Shizu is the daughter of the predecessor Kamen Rider Decade. Like her father, Shizu is the supervisor of the AR worlds, she is tasked with communicating with the successors of Heisei Kamen Rider or Reiwa Kamen Rider. Shizu is also the friend who helped Riku in the present world after he was brought here.

"Looking at your face, I can tell that you have questions that you want to get out of quickly." Shizu said. "Like always, we have all the time in the world here. So what's your first question?"

"Are everyone alright?" Riku asked.

"They are fine." Shizu said. "Everyone who inherited the power of the former Heisei Riders have also started a new story of their own."

"Is that so..." Riku replied before he took a sip of the wine. After feeling the taste of alcohol in her mouth, Riku couldn't help but exclaim. "Kiva's wine is really well brewed."

"You're right." Shizu admitted. "But aren't you still old enough to drink?"

"I'm 22 years old in theory and you're the one who orders wine here every time we meet." Riku pointed out.

Shizu thought for a while and then finished her cup of wine as well, then she poured another cup. But this time, instead of drinking it, she asked Riku again.

"How's life in Pretty Cure no Sekai (World of Pretty Cure)?"

"Pretty Cure no Sekai?" Riku repeated confusedly.

"That's where you're at." Shizu said. "My father once said, planets are more than just large chunks of rock and matter gathered together. During my father's journey, he later discovered that worlds actually have It's how it knew that he, Kamen Rider Decade, was not a part of, for example, Agito no Sekai or Hibiki no Sekai (The World of Agito or The World of Hibiki). The world you accidentally went to after your fight with Daguva, is a world without the existence of Kamen Rider or Super Sentai. Instead, its legendary warriors are girls known as Pretty Cures. you met, Misumi Nagisa, Yukishiro Honoka and Kujou Hikari, aren't the only Pretty Cures."

"You mean there's more?" Riku asked surprised.

And Shizu just nodded.

Now, Riku recalls when he saw Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari wearing the same outfit as Mahou Shoujo, he thought they were cosplaying. Then he recalled one of the things Shizu had said earlier.

"Okay, but that's not why Grongi is in this world." Riku asked her. "Didn't you say this world doesn't have Kamen Rider or Super Sentai?"

"Because the worlds are intertwined." Shizu said, snapping her fingers.

As soon as the snap sounded, Riku saw one of the 24 Earths surrounding them approaching another Earth. When the two Earths collided, Riku first saw destruction, but then the two Earths merged and created a new Earth.

After that New Earth was created, Riku looked back at Shizu who drank another glass of wine and spoke to him.

"Like I said, PreCure no Sekai has no Riders or Sentais and just Pretty Cures and it should have stayed that way. But you and your friends have encountered Kuuga's enemies, the Grongi Clan."

[Fanfic] Kamen Rider Kuuga x Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart:On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara