Chap 6: Kuuga's Titan Form! A warning from the Queen of the Garden of Light!

Silence. That's what filled the questioning room as it was currently filled with four people, two males and three females. Three males, Riku, Kaoru and Hikaru who was beside Riku were perfectly calm while the three females, Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari, looked like they were on the brink of freaking the fuck out though Honoka didn't show it.

If you're all wondering how these six came to be here, it was after the incident last chapter. After Riku and the girls ran out of the amusement park, Kaoru had later appeared and liked the cop that he is, pointed his gun at them and asked questions later.

Now Riku was calm because he had been here before, Hikaru didn't seem too panicked either, maybe he knew Kaoru didn't mean anything bad, but this is the first time the girls have been brought for questioning by the police. While Riku's nature enabled him to be okay in this situation, the girls were a different story. It didn't help that Kaoru was giving them a stare that would have made every criminal or innocent person can be scared and don't want to look him in the eye.

"So..." Kaoru began.

"We're innocent I tell you! INNOCENT!" Nagisa immediately said.

"I wasn't accusing you of anything, Misumi-san." Kaoru said before he picked up both Mepple and Mipple in their phone forms and Pollun in his makeup compact form, and Lulun was pretending to be a stuffed animal and tried not to make a sound in Hikaru's arms.

The fairies were closed so Kaoru couldn't see their faces.

"So, mind telling me what these are?" Kaoru asked.

"Well, they're, uh..." Honoka tried to think of the right words to say, but couldn't think of any. Nagisa was in the same boat as her as that. She would have said phones, but something told her that the man in front of her would not believe that for a minute.

Seeing that they weren't going to answer, Kaoru switched subjects.

"Okay, then mind explaining to me what in the world happened?"

"Well..." Nagisa said, nervous.

"I'll be happy to tell you everything." Riku said with a smile. The girls looked at him like he was crazy, but he ignored them as he spoke.

"You see, we were at an amusement park when a crazy albino man, named Pisard, if I remember correctly, suddenly appeared and started rambling about wanting revenge on the girls."

If Pisard was alive, somewhere he was sneezing.

"He then started a boring lecture about the dark, before getting into a fight with me. I transformed and overpowered him with ease. The girls then shouted something... Ah, that's right "Dual Aurora Wave!", a pillar of light appeared where the girls performed their double transformations, before revealing the girls were dressed in the same outfit as Mahou Shoujo, they were called Pretty Cure, if I remember correctly. And after that, Hikari..."

Riku pointed to Hikari, who timidly nodded as Kaoru looked at him.

"She shouted something too, the bright light appeared again and she became a Pretty Cure too. After the girls and I both transformed, Pisard suddenly recited a spell to turn the rollercoster into a monster called Zakena. We fought it for a while until the girls used thunder to defeat it. Pisard continued his boring presentation again, his words really pissed me off so I used Dragon Form to hit him, before finishing him with Mighty Form. We left the amusement park when the siren was heared. After that, that's when you showed up."

"I see." Kaoru said.

Quickly, Nagisa said.

"I'm sorry! Our friend here likes to tell crazy stories from time to time! Right, Honoka?"