part 1

Author's POV

The day was very beautiful, bird's are feeding their babies, Sun is shinning, sunflowers are smiling at Sun , butterflys are flying over the flowers , and a tall and handsome man in his 50s is making brackfast in Jeons house ( and he is not other ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The day was very beautiful, bird's are feeding their babies, Sun is shinning, sunflowers are smiling at
Sun , butterflys are flying over the flowers , and a tall and handsome man in his 50s is making brackfast in Jeons house ( and he is not other than Mr Jeon) after completing making brackfast,he looked towards the clock and it's 7:30 he sighed and walked upstairs and stop on the room of his one only son," and knocked on the door , but when he got no response from inside the room, so he takes out second key and opened the door, and looked at his baby, sleeping peacefully, and he for sometime looked at his baby, and went towards the window and opened the curtains of window, and sit beside his baby, and caressed his baby's cheeks and said,,

Mr Jeon,. Wake up baby you are getting late for college,, but response so he again said,, with sweet voice,.

Mr Jeon,. Kooki baby please wake up brackfast is ready ,,,,... Kook with frustration opened his half eyes and in his 🥱 sleepy voice,..

Kookie., Eomma please more five minutes.., after hearing this Mr Jeon went silent and standup from the bed and went out of the room,.. with sad face ,, after realising that what he says shut opened his eyes and said..,,

Kook,. You idiot jk,are you mad , you again make sad appa,,.. he mentally slapped himself,. And standup from the bed and went washroom for the shower,,.. and come after shower and, started to get ready for breakfast,.

Author,. Excuse me 🙂 Mr bunny 🐰,.
Kooki,. Ohh 😯 hi author 😊,
Author,. Mr bunny can you please tell me why your appa is sad.,
Kooki,. Appa is sad because of eomma,.
Author,. 😲 because of your eomma, but why 🤔,.
Kooki,. Because appa loves eomma and she leaves appa alone ,.
Author,. Ohh this😒 bitch ,.
Kooki,. Shut up you bitch,mind your language,.
Author,. Ohh sorry 😔 Mr bunny, but where is now your eomma,.
Kooki,. She is dead,. when I was 7years old, appa love eomma so much, and my grandparents advice him to get married again and start a new Life with someone else but appa refused it,. Because he love's me so much he doesn't want me to get beaten by my step mom,.. and appa never get married again,.. and always trying to his best to make me happy 😊,. but I always make appa 😢 sad,. Because whenever I said eomma he thinks that I'm missing eomma,.he is failed. In to make me happy, but it's wrong I'm very happy to have a appa like him, but it's true that i missed eomma sometime,.
Author,. sorry 🥺 Mr bunny forgive me please 🥺🙏,.
Kooki ,. Okay okay i forgive you..
Author,. Thank you ☺️ so much, I'm ready to marry to your appa an,, cut of by kooki throw his sleeper on her face 😵,. she screamed in pain and said to him,.

Author,. Mr bunny you are so bad 😔 but I will trapped your appa in my love,. with a 😏 smirk,,..
Kooki ,. Shut 🤬 up and get 😡 out from my room,.in angry tone and author run away from there to saved her life 🙂..

After sometime kooki come downstairs and went to dining table and show his appa is placing the breakfast 🥐, so he went behind him silently and hugged his appa and kissed his cheeks and said in his sweet voice,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After sometime kooki come downstairs and went to dining table and show his appa is placing the breakfast 🥐, so he went behind him silently and hugged his appa and kissed his cheeks and said in his sweet voice,.

Kooki,. Sorry appa please 🥺 forgive your baby,.i didn't to make you sad sorry again., after seeing his baby's cry face Mr Jeon sighed and said,..

Mr.jeon ., Okay okay i forgive you, now seat and have breakfast,. While kissing kookis forehead,. kooki seat on chair and started to eat the breakfast as he eat😋 breakfast,.he said..

Kooki ,. Wow 😳 appa the breakfast is very delicious ,. while chewing the food,. after finishing breakfast Mr Jeon dropped kooki at his college and mr Jeon said in stern voice like commanding the younger,.

Mr Jeon,. Don't fight with anyone, don't miss any classes, don't eat so much in canteen, don't use bad words, don't bunk college,.blaa,blaa,kooki just nodded his head and his and drove the car away from there,. And finally kooki enter in his college campus and show All students are running here and there so he stopped one of student and asked him,..

 And finally kooki enter in his college campus and show All students are running here and there so he stopped one of student and asked him,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kooki., What happened why are you running haa,.

Student,. Kim tae is going to race with Lee Jong suk that's why all students are running to watch the racing and leave me i also want to see the race., Kooki let the student go and sighed,.

Kooki,. You idiot Kim tae your not going to change that easily,. wait i coming,. With this he also started to run behind the all students,..

Please 🥺 read this and follow me please 🥺