part 4

T

hey both are still in same position jungkook is lying on his chest closing his eyes, the second person slowly moved his hands towards the jungkooks waist and  slowly rubbed, JK feel the touch and disgusted he is slowly open his eyes and saw "Mr Hyun"( sorry I call him Mr Hyun because if I will pronounce him as Mr Kim you will get confuse, because there's many Mr Kim's) looking at him with his lusty eyes he get confused and get up, and adjust his clothes, Mr Hyun also stand up,... Jk look at hyun and asked,.

Jk,. Mr hyun what are you doing here at this time? asked avoided to look at Mr Hyun,.

Mr Hyun,. Oh I come here to check your father,Because your father had a heart attack, you are not even picking up the call fucking calls, leave it what will you do knowing that,you go to your lover have fun, go watch movies, Hangout shopping do whatever you want, why you wasting wasting your time in this house go enjoy your life, enjoy you freedom, enjoy your youngerness, why are you wasting your time on this old way you should go on a date with your boyfriend sorry sorry your fiance,. think about your future, you don't have to worried about your father he is old now he will die any time, why your waste your time on this old man, don't waste your time just go and enjoy your life, what if he has taking care of you from your childhood, it does not mean that you will have to take care of him,What difference does it make if he brought you up without a mother, what does it matter if he is being taking care of you since childhood, whatever you wanted he gives you he loves you a most and now you are being greedy just to enjoy your life you are leaving your father alone in this big house there were submit some maths who are just working there works not even minding that your father is okay or not, and you are just coming home now at this time, believe me JK I thought you loved  you father but I was wrong you just love you boyfriend there was no one in your heart expect your bf, not even your father, how responsible you are and how careless your you just love yourself, you just things about yourself nothing more, if you have any problem to take care of your father then tell me I will take care of you didn't have to congromise, sorry if I say too much, I said this because I was worried about your brother's contest and he was in a weight condition he is still missing you in this condition on and you are just enjoying can't you see the time it's late night in your coming this late are you out of your mind, if your father doesn't not say anything to you, does not mean you will do whatever you want and please I request you please take care of your father he loves you so much and.          "Me too" he mumbled last two words, can't hear by jungkook, who's froz in his spot, lowering head, feeling guilty for coming late, not picking call, not being able to His father, on the other hand Mr Hyun was smirking,  it's not like he is worried about jks father he is angry on JK because he is saw him kissing taehyung, so he is making him regret for coming late going out with his boyfriend, he says those world to make him feel guilty being not able to help his father he is manipulating him, and it's work,..he again spoke side eyeing jk,.

Hyun,.. go and meet your father he is okay now I am going take care and I am sorry,..he said and about to left but jk stopped him by helding his arm Who immediately look back at him,..

Jk,.. I am sorry Mr Hyun I will never do anything like this again, and thanks for coming on time and helping appa,. Hyun is looking at jk,.

Mr Hyun,.. it's ok good night.. with that he left from here, and jk went running in his father's room who's laying on the bed, he went to the bed and sit beside his appa,who shut open his eyes and sit tup and sees his baby crying,..

Mr Jeon,. What happened baby why are you crying,. but instead of answering jk hugged him,.who also hug him back and patted His back,...

With Hyun,...

He reached his home after 1 hour he directly went to his room and through himself on the bed he look at the celling and smile creepyly, there are so many photos of younger were hanging on celling wAll,.

Mr hyun,. Oh my poor baby I'm really sorry to make you cry,.he said and kissed his hand by which he helded  jks waist and then slowly shifted towards his clothed cock, touched he slowly opened zip of his pant and took out his dick and started stroke while looking at JKs photo's,..

He fasten his pase and cum in his hand still looking at JKs photo's,..

Mr hyun,. Ahhh yes kooki baby I wanna fuck you so hard,,... and again cum he said,..

  " This time I will make you mine at
      Any cost, I will kill him this time
    More brutally than before, I love
                     You kooki"

This is for today I hope you like this 😃

Please

Follow 💖
Comment 💖
Vote 💖
Share 💖

Good night 💤🌃