part 5

After a month,..

After namjoon,Jin,jimin, jhope, Suga and taehyungs graduation,....

At a restaurant,..

...taekook with their friends were sitting in restaurante talking about taehyung going to america tomorrow,...

Jin,."If your father wants you to study business,so that you can run the family business,so there's nothing wrong with that,I agree with his decision",..he said,..

Kook,."my boyfriend is mine and you decide whether he should go or not",..he said helding taehyungs shoulder so tightly,doesn't want taehyung to be away from him, taehyung smiled at his cute boyfriend and wrapped his arm around his waist,pulled closed and kissed his cheek,.

Namjoon,."It's been a month since she graduated, and she hasn't yet decided whether to go abroad for further studies.just for you because you think if he goes abroad he will forget you,he will fall in love with someone else,you don't trust his love at all, your love is too weak kooki,You don't think if after going to America and studying business Taehyung will be a good businessman, And will be able to run the business in a better way, Which will be very good for your future and your future children",.. Namjoon explains to Kookie, Who just pouted,..

Kook,." But he will be away from me for fucking three years, I don't want to be away from Taehyung, I love him so much ",.. he with a big ass pout,..

Jimin,." Aww 🥰 my cute baby ",..  he said squeezing kooks soft cheeks,..

Namjoon,." When Taehyung goes to America, you concentrate on your studies. you are very bad at studies",..kook looked at him angrily,...

Kook,." Namjoonie Hyung you are so bad, you think I'm bad at studies huh, you just wait and watch, I will be the topper this time I will show you who is Jeon jungkook ",..he said banging his hand on the table angrily,...

Yoongi,."in your dreams only 🥱",.. he said yawning,and everyone laughed at this statement except taekook, taehyung is not laughing cause he doesn't want kook to get angry, and about kook cause everyone is laughing at him,...

Kook,." So none believe me huh, but it's ok I will show you all real Jeon jungkook just, and tae you are going America",.. he said loudly everyone looked at him weirdly,..

Taehyung,.." but koo baby I don'~ kook cut him off,..

Kook,." No Buts and if you denied I will kill",...kook said trying to look angry but he looks so cute, taekook pecked his lips,..

Taehyung,." As you say my highness",.. he kissing his hand,..

Jhope,." Wow taehyung What a obedient puppy you are of kook's ",...

Kook,." He is not my puppy, he is my taebear he is my taeddyy so hyung don't you dare to say that again I will spank your peach ",....he said smirking 😏, jhope gasped and nodded his head as yes, and they continued their talk....

................time skip at night................

Kook was in his room laying on his stomach and calling taehyung continuously, cause other is not receiving his calls, and every passing second he is getting angry on taehyungs,he gritted his teeth and put the phone aside,got up from the bed he went to the balcony, looking at the moon he closed his eyes and placed his hand on the railings,.....

Kook,." Oh my love Why are you not picking up my calls, don't you miss me? I knew we just met five hours ago, but these five hours are five years for me, I'm already missing you, and you are ignoring my calls, I wants talk to you, as tomorrow you will be so far from me, just once pick the up my call, I will tell you how much I missed you ",.. saying this he gritted his teeth and as he open his eyes angrily,he met with a very happy taehyung infront him,standing by the help of stair  helding the railings, smiling widely,..

Kook,." Oh god I'm dreaming by open eyes",.. saying this he again closed his eyes,...

Taehyung,." No baby you are not dreaming I'm real",... Said pinching his cheeks while moving close to kook,kook slowly opened his eyes and smiled at him,.

Taehyung,." My baby now how much you missed me",.. he asked caressing kook's lips by his thumb, this time Kook smirked at him and placed his hand on taehyungs chest and said,..

Kook,."You dared to ignore my calls",.. he said rubbing taehyung's chest and then suddenly pushed him, taehyung tried to hold his hand but no use, taehyung squeeze his eyes in fear,but before he fall kook held his collar and pulled him to himself and joined his lips soft to taehyungs cold lips,it took few seconds taehyung to kiss him back,he held kook's neck to kiss him properly,kook has tugged some hair's of him into his fist, and taehyung entered his tongue into kook's mouth,a whimper left from kook when taehyung bit his lips, lips were moving, they are looking into each other, the wind is playing with their hair's happy with them, and the moon with the star's were witnessing their love, the atmosphere is making the scene look so beautiful and romantic,...

After sometime they broke the kiss and said to each other at the same, still connected with Saliva,...

..............."I love you so much"..............

And again joined their lips but this time more aggressively and passionately before,........

...

...

...

...

...............thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖