part 3

After lecture, JK is putting his things in locker that is when someone come from the behind and pinned him on the locker jk  gespe and trying to see the person but he can't because his face is pind against the locker, the man held his hands and put them on his back tightly and come near to his ear and said,.

  " You are looking fucking hot babe I
              wanna eat you alive"

As jk hear this voice he understands w who is he without thinking anything he kit kicked on his balls and freed himself from his grip and look at the man who is holding his balls, and falls on the ground jk went towards him and again kick on his member who is screamed in pain,jk held his hair s and make in looke at him and slapped him,. and said in Angry voice,..

Jk,. Lee how many time I have to say you that don't come to me but you did not listen to me I think you want  beated by v again, what you want, how many times I have warned you, if v get know about this he will definitely beat you till you die, that is what I don't want, but I think you want to die by his hands, I am giving you a last time, don't even try to come near to me, touch me, look at me, don't even dare to think about me, did you understand if then it's better for you,.. saying that he stand and went away from there leaving a angry Lee behind,...

Lee,. One day I will make you mine baby, just wait and watch, you will regret about everything,. While looking at disappearing figure of bunny boy, while biting his lips, he is really looking angry and frustrated because no one is here to talk to him like this but hair is this boy whom he like so much but always reject his proposal and insult him,..

After sometimes JK come comes in canteen and saw his friends and boyfriend sitting on table chair,. talking and having food he he went to them, as v show him he  stand up from his chair and pulled a chair for his baby,jk silently sit, v also set beside his baby and put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him closer to himself,Jin offered a pizza to JK who accepted and started to eat, even busy having there food, jimin and yoongi are talking to each other, Jhope is shipping his Sprite, jK is also busy in his pizza, but suddenly felt, hand on his thigh, he look at v who is smirking at his baby,jk signalled him to move his hand away but instant of moving his hand, v started to rubbing and pinching his sensitive thighs, jk kicked on his legs but v trapped his legs by his own legs,jk who is trying to control his mouth to release any moan,v bikes his lips looking at his babys condition he is smirks, things to tease the younger more so he moved his hand from his thighs and went to his shirt, and open one button of his shirt, and slide his hand in his shirt and started to pinching and nibbling his tummy and belly button, after satisfying fromthis he moved his hand towards his nipples and pinch them hardly, jk ghost his control and let out a loud Moan, after hearing his maon everyone look at him , with what the f***  expression,.jk look down being embarrassed in front of his all friends his face is red because of shyness but somehow he managed and looks up, and said while shuttering,..

Jk,. My tongue come between my teeths and I cut it by mistake,.. but everyone started to laughing at him, jk become more embarrassed because he know that his friends knows about what is happening here,..

Jin,. Oh my poor baby you don't have to embarrassed yourself because we know this h**** man very well don't be embarrassed,.

Namjoon,. Yes we know,.

Jimin,. You are so innocent baby for him how can you call for this h**** man,..

Yoongi,. Yes jimin is right you should break up with him baby,..

JHope,. I'm Totally agree with jimin and yoongi break up he saccha h**** b****,..

V,. And What about you guys, you have a littearly f***** each other, and saying me a horny, I am still virgin waiting for my baby, and he is not interesting I think he does not love me, said with fake cry face,.

everyone Started to laughing at himincluding JK, but he stopped laughing and went closer to him and kissed on his lips,v get shoked by sudden action of younger, but also kissed back his love, after one minute they broke their kiss, and looks up an...

including JK, but he stopped laughing and went closer to him and kissed on his lips,v get shoked by sudden action of younger, but also kissed back his love, after one minute they broke their kiss, and looks up and meet with their hyungs shoked faces,..

Jin,. Baby he also making you shameless like him,.

V,. Wow Mr Jin your baby is not so innocent,he is such a horny or i say more than me,. said while laughing,. but hissed in pain when jk pinched his dick hardly,all of them look at him and said in union,..

What happened v?

V looks up and saw jk smirking at him,he avoided his pain and said while smiling crazily,..

Nothing,.

Are you okay na v?

Yes 🙌

All smiled at him and focused on their food,v look at jk like he is gonna eat him alive,

Time skip at night

After watching a movie,v dropped jk infront of his house gate,as v about to go jk stopped him and smashed his lips with elder's who's sitting on his bike and started to his lips in sync and entered his tongue inside youngers mouth and started to tasted every corner of his, without noticing someone's looking at both of them with fire eyes, standing infront of window of jks house, left from window, after sometime they broke their kiss and said goodbye to each other and v left here and jk also went towards the gate and as he opened the door of his house he bumped into someone, and falls on his chest, and meet with sharp and lustful eyes,..

So what you think 🤔 into whom jk bumped?

Thanks for reading 💞🙂💞

Don't forget to
Follow 💞
Comment💓
Vote💖
Share❣️

You should follow me 😉 or I will 😜 punish you 😗😏

🥱 good night 😴 it's late night 😘 have wet dreams 🙂 🌚🌝