[Chapter 6]

PS: Not edited, Kindly point out mistakes Politely

Alarms can be so annoying and that is why I'm angrily searching for my phone with my eyes closed so I can turn off the damn thing.Suddenly my brain which is probably asleep boots and I remember I kept the phone across the room.

I get up from my bed and pad across the room groggily to turn it off, after turning it off the door opens and closes behind me and Ellie walks in wearing her bathrobe and carrying her shower basket.

"Good morning", she greets

"Morning", I grumble and begin to walk back to my bed .

"So are you excited for today".

"What's happening today", I ask confusedly as I sit on my bed.

She stares at me like I've grown two heads "the result for the interview will be announced today and you guys would be presented before the whole school".

My eyes widen in realization

Ellie face palms after taking in reaction

"uuuggghhh", I groaned . "no, no, no this should not be happening".

She walks towards me and pulls me up from my bed, "it is happening, so get your ass up and prepare for today".

"I did not sign up for this", I grumble as she pushes me towards the door.

"you are so in for this baby".

"can I at least grab my shower basket and my bathrobe" I ask her as she makes a move to open the door and push me out".

"alright but be fast, I'm waiting for you

"I roll my eyes, collect my things and exit the room.

"How do I look? '', I ask Ellie after putting on my clothes few minutes later. I'm putting on light washed boyfriend jeans and a black turtleneck paired with my dr martens shoe. My hair is tied up in a ponytail.

"you look good girl, now come on let's go grab breakfast we are already ten minutes late for that".

I grab my backpack and we leave for the breakfast hall  The moment we walk in we spot Samantha and she waves us over, so we walk towards where they were seated and exchange greetings. I drop my bag on the empty seat beside Samantha while Ellie moves to sit on the empty seat beside piper.

The girls already got their food so Ellie and I did the same. I get an avocado toast and eggs while Ellie gets pancakes topped with strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup . After getting our food we walk back to the table and eat quietly.

"So you ready for today", Piper asks the moment we leave the dinning room after eating.

I shrug "not really, I'm not ready for this".

"Don't worry you will be alright and have I told you look good today?"

"Hey I was about to say that", Samantha whines

"Um I'm not sorry", Piper mocks her.

I roll my eyes at both of them "thanks but I still look good every other day"?

"No you don't", flora says

I gasp and place my hands on my heart feigning hurt and they all laugh at my reaction

"If you didn't have us as friends I'm sure you would always wear sweatpants and over sized hoodie to class everyday", flora comments

"Or her pajamas", Samantha adds and everybody laughs.

"Hey" , I pout " it's not bad for me to want to feel comfortable", I whine.

"And that's why we are your friends, to bring you out of your comfort zone", Samantha says and blows an air kiss towards me.