[Chapter 7]

My homeroom teacher got an emergency call today twenty minutes to the end of the class causing her to end the class abruptly and I'm so grateful for that because I'm so hungry and tired and guess what, 'miss period' showed up today with her daughter 'cramps'.

I exit the class immediately when my teacher leaves and walk as fast as I can to my locker and guess what I see? Papers with the word snatcher pasted on them, which I'm sure was done by Penelope's friends; since I got the position Penelope's friends won't let me be, it's always one prank or the other.

My eyes sting and tears threaten to roll down my face but I hold it back in because I'm sure they are around watching and crying would give them the satisfaction that all they have been doing since the beginning of this week is really getting to me.

I move closer to my locker and tear the papers off angrily, imagining their faces as I do so; I ignore the stares I'm getting from students passing by. After that, I deposit the books I would not be using, take the necessary ones and make my way to the library so I can complete my homework, which is due tomorrow.

The bell rings indicating the end of classes for the day at the same time I finish my homework but I choose to stay back and listen to music. I fish my earphones out of my pockets, plug it in, and click on the song "Lo Vas Olvidar'' by Billie Eilish and Rosalia.

Minutes of listening to the same song pass by and my stomach grumbles as a result of hunger so I pack up my things and leave the library.

When I get to the dorm I go to Samantha's room Instead of mine, so we could all go to eat together and after that, I would go to my room. I walk in to find flora there too.

The sound of the door getting shut makes Samantha look up from her phone "We went to your classroom to get you after school today but we couldn't find you"

I murmur an 'I went to the library to them and collapse on Samantha's bed.

Are you ok? Flora questions, "you look so quiet and sad.

"No I'm not", as I say this, tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

Why are you crying? flora asks and sits up as soon as she sees the tears roll down my face.

"I'm tired like I'm so tired of everything, especially everything Penelope's friends are doing.

Samantha puts her phone aside and gives me her full attention once she hears Penelope's friends "what did they do".

I sniffle and begin to talk "ever since I got the position they have been pulling stunts and pranks here and there and they always find a way to taunt me or make fun of me".

I never told my friends about what they have been doing because I thought they would stop after the first day.

"Did they bother you today?"

I wipe my tears with the back of my palm "yes they pasted papers with the word snatcher on my locker",

Sam gets up from the bed and begins to walk towards the door "I'm so going to give them a talk and maybe a hair pull and a slap here and there",

I quickly pull her back to prevent her from leaving the room. Letting Samantha leave that door is not a good idea.

"Don't go Sam they are not worth the fight, and I am fine" I discourage her she turns back and pulls me into a hug.

"Are you sure you are fine" She queries.

I nod, pull back from her, and smile weakly.

It's Friday, the last day of the week. This week has been sad, hectic, and overwhelming because of Penelope's friends and their problems, period and cramps, and lots of assignments, which in my opinion isn't right since we just started school. I'm so happy it is coming to an end, I can finally get some rest.

I walk to the hostel already feeling tired from today's boring lesson, all I need right now is food and sleep maybe a shower before I sleep because I feel kind of gross

"look who the cat dragged in".

My thoughts are cut short by the voice which I recognize very well and I just realize I've already stepped into the dorm building.

"yeah, she's been trying to step up her dressing game since she got the position.

"ignore them, ignore them" the voice in my head speaks and I quicken my pace

"it still doesn't suit her anyway"

I applaud myself mentally for successfully ignoring them when I pass the spot they were standing, then I hear one of them say

"yeah, she still looks like shit".

I ignore the voice in my head and quickly spin around to face them

"yes and that's because I was trying to look like you bitch" I angrily retort

"you know what, I'm tired and done with you guys treating me anyhow. Penelope herself hasn't said a word to me about this so I don't get why you guys won't just let me be, just get over it already and get a life.

With that, I walk away leaving them speechless.

Thank you so much for choosing this book.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

QOTD: Have you ever been bullied/dealt with bullies? comment your answers below.