1

" Diana you scored second place, again " the sympathetic voice of Ari made me roll my eyes at her

" Diana you scored second place, again " the sympathetic voice of Ari made me roll my eyes at her. Taking a sit on the empty chair beside me she smiled at the other two girls before switching her gaze towards me.

While I attempted to not mind her remarks and ignore them. Sipping my hot chocolate shake.

" And he scored first " Ari give a slight nod her eyes watching me with concern at my response. 

" Diana, you can't beat that guy " Sumi let out dryly. While the other two girls give a swift nod approving of her opinion.

Fuck these girls.

Positioned the glass down on the cream-coloured table. I raised my brows at her remark. Irritated.

" What?.. it's true " she said with a convincing look. Sometimes it's hard to think how is she, my friend, when she is most likely get others' side instead of mine.

" Fuck you "

Glaring at the dark brown orbs of Sumi, she tossed her straight brown hair which fit perfectly with her temperament. Ends on her shoulder. Her unemotional gaze said she was right and I should shut my mouth.

But hell Nah. I wasn't the type to shut my mouth.

" Sure he would when that dork is the child of our dean. How do you foresee the teachers not giving him full marks even if he submits a blank sheet " I said with a raised brow? Claiming the facts.

" Girl, he has a smartass brain " Young-ro uttered making me roll my eyes while the girls let out an absurd laugh.

" Well if he ever actually does that and gets marks then you might be correct or your ego will end your imaginations " Her words had a point but then how do you expect someone to score a perfect first place every year.

" Wait ego?! I don't have such a thing " I said with a fake surprise while their brows raised at my report.

" Yeah you have when it comes to that certain guy," Sumi confessed lazily and before I could rebut anything Ari's words made me halt.

" And there he is. "

Pointing towards the direction of a certain group of boys calling out for someone.

My gaze unconsciously found the certain round glasses placed perfectly on the button-shaped nose while the almond-shaped dark orbs find their way toward the guys calling him. Kim Namjoon.

He's tall and lanky frame stands out from his gang of friends while his black and brown shade of hair always stands up to his mood. High and loud. The small strand fell on his forehead as he gives them a nod implying he heard them.

Even though they were seated at an adequate distance from ours. His faultless dimples were evident on his cheeks when he flashed a smile.

No doubt his deep dimples never fail to take the spotlight. As girls had their eyes glued to him the moment he enter the cafeteria.

" You're staring " Sumi's teasing tone made me snap out of my thoughts. My eyes widen at her comment.

" No, I wasn't! " I yelled making some of the eyes shift towards me while I cared less than to defend myself.

" Yeah, right we didn't see you. Staring at him with those heart eyes admiring him " Her exaggeration made me roll my eyes.

Shifting my gaze towards the half-finished cup of my hot chocolate drink. I didn't say anything knowing they won't stop teasing.

I don't have any reason to stare at him. Hell, admire. I hate that guy.

" C'mon we know you have a tiny- " before she could complete her words I interpreted in. Not interested to listen to her gibberish statement.

" Shut up " I whispered making her chuckle before she picked up her fried potatoes munching them. Does that even make her gain any weight?

Sumi wasn't thin but had a perfect hourglass figure for any boys to dribble for her interest. But then her cocky attitude and incognizance for the guys. She had always been the cold-hearted beauty as referred.

" Well did you hear about the photography competition? It will be held after five days " Ari let out, excitement reeking out of her as her gaze fall towards Young-ro whose eyes were wide open hearing the information.

Kim Young-ro. she's been my friend since middle school while Ari and Sumi were with me since we even knew the word friend'. Three of our parents had been colleagues and business partners making us close to being often until we found Young-ro. Despite how we three somehow shared the same duality of being too defensive and hard-headed. Yoong-ro on the other hand was a sweet and shy kind of girl. Way too different from Ari and Sumi.

" Will you take part? " My sudden question made her stiff all of a sudden. Her eyes shift low while her head hung down with an uneasy expression. I sigh.

Young-ro had a very bad self-confidence and to be honest she is one of the girls who had the potential yet not the power to stand out. And she had to comprehend having faith in herself.

" Babe, you got the best photographs and we all have seen them. They are amazing, trust me " Young-ro didn't say anything but give a small smile.

" You should take part " Ari consented. While Sumi give her a specific nod encouraging Young-ro whose lips tugged up with a small nod.

" I don't know guys. Many are great than I am " she said shyly. Her no-confidence self mode on.

" If you don't try you won't know " I whispered loud enough to let hear. My gaze falls on her frame which seemed anxious about the attention we give her at the moment.

" I-I would try " she utter finally hiding her gaze from mine. While we can't help ourselves but chuckle at the cute crimson shade which slowly starts to form on her cheeks.

Sometimes she is too cute when she gets anxious or surprised.

" And, you should get going for your economics class Diana " Ari voiced out her sharp hazel gaze pointing towards the cafeteria's door indicating me to head up soon before the bell rings and I would miss grabbing any seat.

Hell is she so strict. Trust me when I say she is strict. She sure damn is. Especially the times when she receives to have an eye on us from our parents. She gets quite like a babysitter.

" Why do none of you have any class with me, I get all alone," I said with frustration. The three of them have had different classes than mine excluding English and maths.

" Sorry not sorry "Sumi's sarcastic voice made Ari and Young ro laugh while I glared at them.

Picking up my backpack before sipping the last drop of my drink. I had to stride soon.

" Well, you have Namjoon with you, " Young ro said pointing towards the certain boy with glasses, dangling his black bag on one side of his shoulder ready to move out of the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes at her abrupt choice of words. But before I could have given her my peace of mind. A deep raspy whisper  made me stiff. I knew who it belong.

" Diana "