10

"Is there something going on between you and him

"Is there something going on between you and him." The soft whisper of Ari, made me turn towards her curious gaze.

"Him?Who" I had anticipated about whom she was talking but let's play safe, cause Namjoon and I had decided to keep things a little less public.

Can you please not say this to anyone. He had uttered out with an extra force to display the bravado accompanied by crimson shades on his cheeks.

A small smile played across my lips at the remembrance.

"Are you sure, you're not hiding anything?" Ari raised a brow and her soft hazel orbs stare at me with uncertainty. Narrowing down with a warning look.

You better not be lying to us. The unsound words were so evident on her face.

"No. Why will I?" because a certain someone might not be liking to break the promise. I sigh taking a sip of my hot chocolate casually, the guilt was almost making me uncomfortable with her stare. Almost.

"Well than. If you say so we won't be assuming about some spiciness going on between you two." She said teasingly as if changing the topic to a certain less tensed while Sunmi smirked and Young-ro had a shy smile. She always gets flustered when it comes to relationships, well to all the opposite species.

"That's perverted of you to think that way."

"Hey, we thought there was something going on between both of you. And that you are being secretive. What do you expect us to imagine then." She sounded offended as she equipped me with a long stare. Ari had this expression she does when she feels there are things which are hidden from them-her. And I know I won't be able to ignore her questions, if not now.

"Nothing. Don't imagine." I said with a lack of enthusiasm while she tasked her lips.

"There is nothing going on. And will certainly not." I pulled out a heavy breath for their exaggerating thoughts, a forced smile before getting up from my seat, I threw the empty glass in the dustbin before grabbing my bag to leave, as soon as possible.

"See you all soon. I have some work in library for the upcoming semester. My notes are yet to be called completed."

"You always complete before time. At least two or a month ahead." Sunmi retorted with a questioning look, her gaze shifted from her phone towards me with  a surprised look.

I had always been academically first and early notes are kind of my things. But they didn't need to know why i had to go to library.

"Hm. I had. I want to revise some of the chapters a few more times."

If lying to your friends was a sin. Then good God I was doing a really fucking good. It thrives me to see how extent they can do dig to know what's going on. But then it would be the hell of a day when they really find out.