9

Running my fingers through my hair. My breathing was unintentionally hard and heavy watching Namjoon walk through the doors casually.

His white loose shirt barely covered his build. Those firm-looking muscles get stretched every time he pulled the black cap down as if he was hiding his gaze from someone.

From me? I could sense. Even if how much I ignored the thought of him taking steps back. Inching away from my presence. I couldn't stop. This sudden irritation.

I breathed out a deep sigh. Watching his every movement. His long legs striding fast towards his sit while he seemed more visible, taking the attention. I felt my lips curve up.

He is nervous. Anyone can tell. His small groan when he hit his leg on the edge of the table escaped my gaze when he lifted his head meeting with mine. God, he is clumsy.

I felt the chuckle escaping from my mouth watching him.

As if on accord hearing my silent chuckle which was directed towards him, and only him. His back straightened, flexing his back muscles making my smile drop watching him.

Jesus Christ, this guy can still look so good at the end of the last lessons. Perfectly fine.

Goddamn too much to call just fine. The whole morning he overlooked me like I would cut his dick out of his pants and I almost thought he won't attend the last class we had together and that had me so stored up. Until he showed up.

Looking like a damn Greek god.

His tall height gains an intimidating personality until anyone notices his real self.

I know I knew nothing about him. But he seems so different. So unnaturally beautiful to the point it was hard to take my gaze away from him. A good difference that any girl would be dying to get underneath him. To have him on the top.

Railed into a mess if he wants to but he was fragile. So sensitive. Or was that how he is around me? I couldn't tell but I prefer him to be like that. Only for me.

To see how messed up he can be. How hot he can feel near me.

I snapped realizing my dirty thoughts, I had unconsciously been thinking about the innocent boy. I shook my head.

This inappropriate thought needed to be stopped.

He is not my friend. He is nothing to me. Nothing and you keep dreaming to do dirty with him. The voice inside me shook her head at the obvious attraction he had claimed towards me. And the way it has been hard to not think of his proposal.