8

Putting up my feet to go as far as possible from the only hallway of the library at the last of the building floor

Seriously. A kiss? A goddamn kiss?! I felt second-hand embarrassment in the pit of my neck. My face is burning. My heart was racing as if ready to fall out at any second if I don't get away from this place soon. Or this floor. Or was the building?

" Should prepare for a sudden kiss " Shitty. Shit. I groaned face palming my own and my legs ready to speed up like never before. Thanks to the shoes I wear today instead of heels as usual.

" Dummy. I should have left. I should have..... "

" Should have what? " Ari watches me with her arms folded against her chest. Raising her brows with a look of interest. Her back leaned against the door.

Silence. I was silent and her gaze was fixed on me watching me with a look of something was wrong or I did something which surely made me think of my majority thoughts to not do it. And guess I didn't even have an ounce of thought before kissing him.

" What? "

" You look as if you steal something and were running off to hide somewhere. " She deadpan. And guess what I don't know why was I so flustered. Not that it was my first kiss.

" I stole nothing and I am all fine," I said and Ari raised and gave me a stern look. She wasn't dumb she wants to say. Oh so loud to me.

" Do I look dumb to you or D.U.M.B is written on my face " see I said so.

" If you say so " I pulled my lips into a teasing grin wanting to sound normal. And not that I just kissed a guy I thought was not interested in me but want to have some lessons...private lessons.

" Shut up or else I would kill you," She said hardening her voice before glaring at me. She could have looked intimidating but her small five feet two said the other against my five feet seven.

Patting her head before nodding at her small warning to kill me. She pushed my hands away. " Where were you by the way? "

" Nowhere "

" Stop lying "

" I am not. I am with you ready to go home. Where are Sunmi and Ro? " I walked past her. Even though I wanted to speed up and not talk about this topic.

" Stop switching questions," She said running to the halfway walk to the stairs down the second floor of the building. I was ready to speed up and this time I won't slow down.

" I saw you heading towards the library "

" Got your answer," I said not wanting to tell her the details. If she knew just the basics then it is fine for me. I go to the library. It's completely normal. " Stop questioning further "

" How can I not when you seem all dreadful talking to yourself while running in the hallway as if some kind of ghost was following you " Her voice was slowly rising and I could see the frustration on her face of not telling her the truth.

God Ari. If just you know. I close my eyes before sighing a deep breath. Turning in my heel to face her worried glance at me. She doesn't like secrets probably because we don't know if it would ruin you or .... Maybe or be never there. It's just no secret. We promised.

" I am fine Ari. I was just- wanting to go home soon. Dad keeps calling me and I got worried " Hell the lies. Sorry, dad. I keep staring at her so she could not suspect my lying and we could move back to the driveway.

" Okay fine. Let's get going Sunmi wanted to talk with you "

" About what " I was ready. If she was going to ask the same question I would get out of the car and walk home.

" I don't know about her project or something she just said you would be better to help her than any other and would piss in the face of that smarty pants " Ari voiced out directing the way Sunmi might have said. Raising her fist.

" That is some kind of sound very disgusting " I laughed out following that one step to reach the door of the parking lot entrance area.

" Sounds as if she got hit hard " yup very hard. I laughed walking a few distances and cacaughthe sight of Sunmi and Ro leaning against my white CCX.

" Where are you making out with someone " Sunmi pulled her phone inside the pocket of her tight jeans watching with her siren gaze. Even though she seemed not interested in the answer but still j could hear my heart skip a beat and a sudden chill.

" She was running in the hallway " Ari added making the girl glance at me with raised brows.

" I wasn't running I was coming back " I put out an unaffected font rolling my eyes before opening the car door.

The girls were quick to jump inside. Taking their usual seats before gossiping about anything or anything which doesn't indulge me in the topic. And I was grateful. Sometimes it's good to away from topics that could either bring back the old past or ....any embarrassing odds. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy their company. I was usually the silent type in the group and maybe also the type to keep secrets and not let anyone know. Like the kiss a few minutes ago..... I breathed out.

Even though the moment wasn't bad. I might be expecting to feel dry and chapped lips and get disgusted later but they were soft. So so soft and plump that I was ready to bite on them.

God, I was getting crazy over some lips. I am screwed.