3

" Hey, you're zoning

" Hey, you're zoning. " Ari's low whisper in my ear made me shift my gaze towards her confused look, brows raised with concern.

" Something troubling you? " she said while Sunmi tilt her head towards me with the same intensity.

They have been close to me since childhood and founding that there is something off wasn't hard for them. But at the moment I was caught off guard.

Was I this occupied by him? I didn't know. 

" I hate being here " I spit faking the real reason for my loss in the tract, grabbing the glass of red wine on the counter " If not for my parents I would have never stepped here "

Sunmi chuckled hearing me. While Ari gives me a twisted look. How was I still not comfortable with being one of the daughters of two business tycoons. She might have doubted if I said I don't like luxury but then the gathering was something, nauseous.

" You're being rude to this wine, such classy decors and most of all attractive faces " Sunmi point toward the opposite sex discussing most of the business concern.

We were at a small gathering party. And to be called as high and luxurious was the basic rule with men dressed in suits and women with fancy dresses ending on their ankles. It was perfect for business-related talks and able to see the well-recognised people around here. 

It was true. I hated parties and mostly business parties. People come and greet, and talk about anything but business.

" C'mon I won't mind those guys give me some good fucks " Sunmi retorted glancing toward the men most probably some rookies stepping into the business world.

I rolled my eyes at her. " Nope, not the same " I respond with a small sip of my wine. Tasting the richness of blackberry, cocoa, and other flavours.

Ari gives a quick nod approving. She didn't like attention and so was I but then Sunmi on the other hand was more of a bold and fun-loving.  

" I think I would be busy tonight "Sunmi voiced out placing her empty glass of wine on the counter before heading toward the man glancing at her from top to bottom. She had her catch.

" So? " Ari uttered turning towards me " Who ate your cake? " sipping her whine she faced me with a serious look.

Kim Namjoon. That mother fucker had been on my mind after the small conversation we had earlier. If just she knew the way his dark orbs stared at me with those pleasing gazes, flushed face and the crimson shade down his gorgeous tanned skin. I was unintentionally turned on.

" Nothing " I spit voicing out as if none had happened and a certain dimpled guy wasn't in my head all this time.  

" Okay. If you say so " she said as if finding my lie valid for her to understand before she glance away.