1. Introduction of Meghan Riyu

Omg! Another book! No Sam! Noooo!

Haha anyways, yes, its a new story *winks eye* Hope y'all enjoy my lovely writing ;b

Btw, the main character's name is just like my best friend's! hahahha awkward... onto the story!

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Meg POV

"Hun! I packed up your lunch!" A voice called out and reverbrated through the house.

I groaned and rolled over in the bed, covering myself with the comforter, "Five more minutes!"

After a while, I heard no rely and I snuggled into the warmth of the bed... Until it was snatched away.

"Get your lazy a$$ up. It's the first day of school and you're seriously still in bed?" I squinted against the light of the room to see my roommate Tammy.

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach after snatching my blanket from her grasp. I heard her click her tongue before she pulled the sheet away from me again and rolled up the window blinds.

"Nooo." I mumbled with my face in my pillow.

"Yess." Tammy said and I heard her open my closet.

I frowned before looking up at her, "What're you doing?"

She ignored me and I yawned before fixing my gaze on her. She was rummaging through the little closet and was mumbling stuff like 'ew' 'no' 'what' 'I don't know what this is...' 'yes' 'maybe' 'hell nah' 'hmm'. I furrowed my brows. She kept the mumbling up until she found what she was looking for, "Yes!"

I rolled my eyes and asked what she was on about. She came out of the closet with jeans and a tanktop. My ONLY jeans and tanktop which I was pretty sure was in the trash site. Far, far, far away.

I sat up in my bed, "Oh, hell no." I shook my head furiously.

Tammy got the evil glint in her eyes, "Oh hell yes. Meg. You're in middleschool hun. You gotta live the name. Wear something new! Trash those sweatpants and shirts!" She flung the clothes at me and skipped towards the door. I sighed and was about to throw the clothes into the trash bin when Tammy suddenly turned around.

"Oh, and hun?" she called out to me.

"Hmn?" I mumbled, debating whether to drop the fabrics into the black bin, right there and then.

"If you don't wear those clothes today, I'm gonna drag you over to the shopping mall, kay?" She smiled innocently at me and I shuddered before pulling away from the trash can.

I lifted up the pieces of clothing to let Tammy see, "I think I'll go with these instead."

Tammy frowned, "Aw, you don't wanna go to the mall? It's been a while..."

I shook my head at her. Last time I went shopping with her was a big mistake. She was a crazy bunch of noodles when it came to shopping. No, not for clothes, not for stuffies, and neither for food. She was one heck of a girl for anime. When I first (and hopefully the last) went shopping with her, she immediately dragged me to an anime store. She was a squealing mess, looking through costumes of fake people and hugging stuffies of little mini anime figures. The whole day, I was suffering. She dragged me everywhere and all eyes trailed our ways. So embarrasing! I really wanted to roll up into a dust bunny and stay that way. Possibly forever.

"Whatever, your loss dear." Tammy shrugged and slipped out of the room.

I stared down at the two fabric pieces on my lap before groaning and standing up. I went into the bathroom and did my daily thing: brush my hair (to no avail), take a shower, put on my robe, wash my teeth, wash my face, and put on my clothes. My clothes usually consisted of sweat pants and sweat shirts, but today was different. I opened the bathroom door and walked out into my carpet floored room. My normal attire was just hanging on the plastic chair near my desk, promising warmth, comfortability, and safety. I almost reached out and took it, but then I remembered Tammy's shopping comment. Pouting, I went over to the bed and picked up the clothings.