4. Perf...ect?

Yes. This was it.

I managed to fix the last few finishing touches of myself on the screen and when done, I pushed my chair back to survey my master piece. Now I (as an anime figure), had blue, wavy yet soft hair flowing down to my thighs, my eyes were blue as well. Just for the heck of it.

On my forehead, there was a little headband with a leaf sign on it for... what was it again? Oh, yes, for the sign that I graduated out of the leaf village school... Or something like that.

Tammy's favourite show was Naruto and that was what I've chosen. It was quite helpful and simple to draw because I didn't have to draw anything too hard. I surveyed myself on the screen again and nodded to myself as I checked things off my head: headband... tight tank top... shorts... belt... pouch... shurikens... I smiled when I was satisfied... But... something still seemed to be missing.

Biting my already chapped lips, I glared at the digital drawing as if it was at fault.

But really, what was I missing? Rolling my eyes, I guided my hand to my mouse and hovered it over the picture on the screen. Taking a risk, I took the color black and on the drawing, I drew a small tattoo on the right of my thigh. My hand led me as if it was by magic and an intricate tattoo was drawn on. I didn't even have to think about it as I drew it on. As if it was an... instinct. But now that I looked at the drawing I have made, it finally seemed complete and I was able to smile from pride.

When my hand lifted away from the mouse, my lack of sleep finally caught up to me and my eyes started to slide down my eyes. Too tired to do anything more, I laid down on my computer desk and closed my eyes. Before I fell asleep, I felt as if something was wrong and it was nagging at me like a bug bite, but I was too tired and  stubborn to care and in the end, I fell asleep.

.................................................

"AH!" I woke up with a start and fell off the chair, bring the mouse and the keyboard with me. "I didn't save it!" I yelled stumbled around trying to put back the fallen items in their proper place. Cleaned up and now fully awake, I sat back in my chair and looked at the dark screen of my computer in sleep-mode.

"Please be there, please be there, please, please, please..." I muttered waiting for the screen to come awake as I shook my mouse frantically from side to side. I pumped my fist into the air as the screen lit up and as soon as it turned on fully, I searched the  bottom page to see if I've backed the drawing up...

Not seeing any back-ups, I searched the history bar and yelled with delight when I found a code: Saved 'Tammy_Luv_You.jpeg' into file ___________, 3:27 A.M.

I clicked on the file when... Wait. What?

I re-read the code and swore when I saw that the file's name was covered up by a virus.

"What the..." I scowled and hacked into the computer system with a few taps of my keyboard into the computer booting system. When I still couldn't find the exact file, I swore out loud. How am I going to make this up to Tammy?

I checked the clock on the computer dash board and bit my lips. It was 10:13 right now and Tammy usually woke up around 12. So, I decided I had enough time to create a different drawing...

.................................................

"Oh my god. Meghan Riyu. I love you, for. Ever. How did you know my favourite anime was Naruto?! I thought you didn't even care?! DAWWW You're my best friend, no. You're my bffl. I ruv youuu! And I already forgot about what happened yesterday! Forgiven and fogotten!" Tammy hugged me so tight I felt as if I'd suffocate.

I laughed awkwardly in her embrace, "It's nothing... Really."

After losing my other drawing, I decided to draw the Naruto characters surrounding Tammy in a large field. It was easier than drawing myself because... Well, it wasn't myself that I was drawing. I could easily copy the Naruto characters from google and for Tammy, I just drew her how she normally cosplayed when she acted like a ninja. Leaf headband on her forehead, chain bracelets on both of her wrists, flowing t-shirt that had a pocket on each side for weapons, knee length shorts with chains wrapped around her waist and her neck, creating a small collar that could be used as a weapon.