2. Now let us draw

"Aw man! It's raining today!" Tammy burst into my room and whined at me. Today was Saturday, the day that she promised to take me out for my birthday.

"So? We can enjoy our day at home today." I mumbled unconciously as I clicked across the page of my laptop. She leaned over my shoulder to look at the screen.

"Hey! That's awesome! Your animes are so original and so cute!" Tammy grinned and looked at me, "I'm so glad that I bought you that book." I rolled my eyes at her and continued clicking away.

She continued watching before eventually getting tired. She dragged over a plastic bench and sat besides me.

"Must've been long to make this, huh." She said.

I shook my head, "Actually, no."

Saving my work into my folder, I brought up my other little animes and showed them to her. In total, I've finished 10 anime pictures including the unfinished one that I was currently working on. All the finished ones had an intricate background pattern on them and the animes were all girls. I couldn't and wouldn't draw boys beacause when I tried, they all ended up looking like girls.

"Wow." gasped Tammy when I finished, "That. Is. Amazing. Girl! You could be an artist! You could be famous!" She squealed and took my hands in hers.

"No," I took my hands away from her, "I'm far from professional, and plus, I still have much to learn." I turned back to the screen and reopened my previous picture.

After a while, Tammy pinched me. Hard.

"Ow!" I growled and glared at her who was glaring right back at me.

She pointed at me, "Don't you dare say that! You are skilled Meg. You hear me? Accomplishing this much in a five days? It's almost unbelievable and I'm really jealous of you... You know what? Let's schedule the birthday hangout to another day. I have to calm down." With that, she was out of my room. I looked at the closed door and sighed.

Tammy's dream was to be a manga artist. I guess it really did seem creul that I had talents to draw while she's taken a few years to perfect her drawings. Slipping open my table drawer, I took out a crumpled piece of paper. I opened it ans revealed a drawing which Tammy had drawn for me yesterday. She said that it was supposed to be me in anime form. Of course, it didn't look like me in any way, but it was perfect. The background... There was none, but the anime figure was really good. I couldn't draw like that, even if I tried. Staring a while longer, I decided with a stiff nod.

I looked up to the screen and erased the current picture that I was working on. I wiped my sweaty hands on my sweatpants (my sweet warm sweatpants) and I taped up Tam's picture next to the computer. Then I took the mouse and moved it around the screen in quick skilled motions.

I was going to make an anime of myself and Tammy. Perhaps that will lighten her moods? I hope it will...

_+_+_+__+_+__+_+_

tahdahh, i know i know... its short... like. short. as fudgsicles... but im super busy these past few days and i coildnt get alot done :( im sorry

i swear, the nxt chappie shall b longer!

hope u guys liked this chappie /(^w^)\