3. Drawing me.

This was troublesome... Very troublesome. I was trying to draw my character, when I suddenly got a artist's block in my head.

"No, no, no..." I muttered relentlessly, looking at Tammy's crumpled up drawing, then at my laptop, then back at the piece of paper. I sighed and stood up to shuffle around the room a while. The carpet below my feet was warm and well heated with the heaters below the wodden floors. I tugged at my seeming stuffy sweat shirt. It was quite warm in here and when it's too hot, I get sweaty. And when I'm sweaty, I can be easily pissed off with very little things. That's why I hate the summer times. They were just too annoying.

Sighing one last time, I slipped off the sticky sweatshirt and the sweatpants, replacing the clothing with my black tank top and green with white polka dotted shorts.

In the middle of the room, I pulled my swirly chair across the room and sat in it, facing the screen of my laptop as if it was my biggest enemy. Or should I say fri-enemy? I ruffled my own hair in frustration. This is the first time I've gotten a artist's block and I didn't know what to do. I would've started with Tammy to draw, but I decided to start with myself, and when I decide something, I stick to it till the end.

I groaned out loud and banged my feet against the floor. After a few mad kicking, it didn't seem enough and I stood up, only to start stomping around my room. I only stopped when furious banging sounds cane from underneath my floor; it was probably the girl who lived beneath my room. I looked at the clock and was startled when I realized that it was over 2 A.M.

Grimacing, I yelled out in a clear voice, "Sorry!"

When no reply was heard, I shuffled around a bit more and fell back into my seat. I should be sleeping right now, but since tomorrow was sunday, I didn't see a need to fall into dreamland. Instead, I really wanted to draw myself if I could.

Staring at the screen, I imagined myself as an anime figure. Brown hair... No. It seemed too wrong.Too... humane.

I thought of other colors when I finally chose my favourite color: blue. So... my hair was to be blue, but how about my face? After glaring at the screen for a while, I decided to choose my outfit first. Since I always wore sweatpants and shirts, I was going to decide on those, however, it feels so... No. No sweatpants. I grimaced as I mentally crossed out sweats from my list in my head.

How about...

Nothing. Nothing came up in my head.

Gnashing my teeth together, I sighed, frusterated. Why was this so hard for me? Taking the mouse, I drew out myself as I was right now. Putting short brown hair and drawing a tanktop and shorts. When I was done the rough draft, I pushed my wheelie chair back and surveyed the picture from a distance.

'No.' a soft voice whispered in my head and I unconsiously agreed to it.

I pushed my self forward and deleted the whole thing with a single click on the keyboard. Blank page left.

I stared at the black page and rested my hands on the keyboard, thinking. Unlike some people, I didn't get weak willed when something didn't go my way. Instead, I get even more stubborn. I formed a plan in my head and followed it. Right now, I had a simple, and obvious plan: google.

I clicked on google chrome and instantly, google popped up. The flash of white blinded my eyes for a second, but my eyes easily adjusted and I slowly got to work. I typed in the search box, ANIME, and when the selection popped up, I clicked on the box that stated, 'images'. Several, millions, or pictures popped up, leaving me at awe and uneasiness. How will I find my dream "me" in this mess? I want to find inspiration for myself, but if there is too much to choose from, my demeanor will waver, but it will be okay. Cause I have my guide with me, don't I?

I lifted up the picture Tammy drew me and surveyed it. It showed me with long hair, flowing to my mid thighs. It was black and white as well. My eyes were happy, even though my mouth was not showing a sign of even a small smirk. I was wearing my normal school clothing, sweats all over, but I was barefoot on the dirt and grass meadow. I had a small bow on top of my head and small clutches of hair, was tied up with it. It was... cute, but it was not me.

I decided to keep the face and body figure the way it was. However, I was going to change the outfit. Looking back up to the screen again, I scrolled down the page, looking for a suitable garment. I saw many different types of clothes. More than I have seen in my entire life time. I saw various kinds of dresses, costumes, pants, tops, hats, shorts, shoes, high heels, and accesories. None of them caught my eye. I scrolled down a bit more when something rang in my head.

What was Tammy's favourite anime shows?

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Ahahaha, I know, I know, cliffhanger sucks and all, but forgive me!!!

I've been super busy these past days and I was also very tired... It's been rough for me but I really wanted to write, so here it is! ENJOY~

Dedication- one of my friend who has supported my writing throughly :) Thanks E.

xoxo, Sam